Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gallstones? (3 Viewers)

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
I’m at the beach in Florida right now and suddenly I couldn’t stand with a sharp pain under my ribs on the right side. People near me on the beach said it looks like I have a gallstone? Idk what that means but I trust strangers with medical diagnoses 100%. Am I going to die? Do I have to leave the beach? It hurts really bad. Thanks! ❤️
If you have gallstones you’ll know. It feels worst than a heart attack.

I had 10 gallbladder attacks before I had mine removed. Good luck!

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
I’m at the beach in Florida right now and suddenly I couldn’t stand with a sharp pain under my ribs on the right side. People near me on the beach said it looks like I have a gallstone? Idk what that means but I trust strangers with medical diagnoses 100%. Am I going to die? Do I have to leave the beach? It hurts really bad. Thanks! ❤️
How's the weather? Any hurricane wind? Lookin to bet some over/unders for tomorrow. 😆

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sorry you are going to die OP.

I really liked you. You did some great things. You should be proud of yourself. I’m proud of you too.

But, you’ve reached the end of the road.

Pouring Austin Powers GIF

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Sounds like you've been shot.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds