Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Funny sayings, quotes, etc… (1 Viewer)

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
A buddy of mine started using a cold tub and was talking about it. I said I wouldn’t be able to handle the shock.

He said, “not going to lie, I was shivering like a faggot eating a corn dog for the first minute.”

This was through text and I belly laughed for about 3 minutes. My wife didn’t think it was funny.

Anyone else have any funny ones from friends, dads, etc?

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
Any time my former manager would see a hot ass chick he would say, "I would eat the corn out of her shit" and "I wouldn't kick her out of the bed for leaving crumbs."

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
In high school I worked produce with my uncle and produce manager Tom. While unloading the truck Tom would always ask where the corn should go in the cooler, we'd reply "in the cornhole". We'd die laughing because he was clueless on the true meaning of a cornhole.

One day he responded with "if you tell that stupid cornhole joke one more time, I'm going to shove my foot up your cornhole."

Corn, cornhole game all take me back to those days and our stupid cornhole joke.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
My HS buddy's worked for a lawn care service with an older guy that was about 90% deaf, but refused to wear hearing aids. Just attempted to read lips instead and he only got about 50% of what you were saying to him.

Anyway, all summer long when a piece of equipment broke down he would say, "ahhh horseshit," with the kind of accent that deaf people speak in. Then, after saying "ahhh horseshit," all summer long, a mower broke down for the umpteenth time and he yells out, "AHHH HORSE PUSSY!" My one buddy said he had to take a knee he was laughing so hard.

Probably not exactly what the OP was looking for, but I still get a huge kick out of it.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Any time my former manager would see a hot ass chick he would say, "I would eat the corn out of her shit" and "I wouldn't kick her out of the bed for leaving crumbs."
Any time my former manager would see a hot ass chick he would say, "I would eat the corn out of her shit" and "I wouldn't kick her out of the bed for EATING CRACKERS EVEN IF CRACKERS WAS HER SISTER”

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
A guy I worked with years ago would see hot girls come through and say “I’d let her shit on my chest just to see where it came from”

Milo-of-Croton

Cornerback
Elite Member
One of my favorites that originally came from The Outlaw Josie Wales: “Don’t piss on my back and tell me it’s raining!”

In polite company I change it to ‘don’t spit on me and tell me it’s raining’.

Others I’ve heard…

Guy limping has a ‘hitch in the git along’.

Hornier than a two peckered billy goat.

She’d screw a rattlesnake if she could get it to stay still long enough.

With a friend like you I don’t need enemies.

That woman could suck the chrome off a ball hitch.

The girl was a carpenters dream, flat as a board and easy to nail.

This road is rougher than the Ho Chi Minh trail after the bombing.

doublewing

Running Back
My Economics professor who was from down South taught us the important lesson that "If you find something great at the landfill, there is something living in it or in it's immediate proximity. Leave it alone."

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
I had a Department Head who wouldn't give complements to junior personnel. The closest to a complement that I ever got him from was "You didn't disappoint me".

Had a creepy uncle whenever he saw a young hot girl and would call her a future peter pleaser.

Some other stupid Navy sayings that I can remember:
Would love to set zebra on that
I'd let her do my bright work
That's a SITREP waiting to happen

Scott Hall

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Whenever something ridiculous happens I say “you’ve got to be titty fucking my asshole”

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
One of my favorites that originally came from The Outlaw Josie Wales: “Don’t piss on my back and tell me it’s raining!”

In polite company I change it to ‘don’t spit on me and tell me it’s raining’.

Others I’ve heard…

Guy limping has a ‘hitch in the git along’.

Hornier than a two peckered billy goat.

She’d screw a rattlesnake if she could get it to stay still long enough.

With a friend like you I don’t need enemies.

That woman could suck the chrome off a ball hitch.

The girl was a carpenters dream, flat as a board and easy to nail.

This road is rougher than the Ho Chi Minh trail after the bombing.
In impolite company I change the first one to "Don't cum up my back and tell me it's raining!"

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds