Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Funny Kenny Bell story. (1 Viewer)

Scott Hall

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I used to work as a bouncer at the bar the bar when Kenny worked there. Here’s a good story on one of his “injuries”. Game in Lincoln vs Michigan. He had a bit of a stomach bug thing going on and got a hit which resulted in him shitting himself. He faked being injured. Had the trainers come out and he asked if you could see shit through his pants, which they couldn’t so he walked off the field and then in to the locker room to change. He said he would have made them cart him off had shit shown through his pants.

Scott Hall

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I’ve heard this story before. Idk if it was here or if someone posted it on rivals at some point.
I probably did. Took the time to find the exact play last time. I’m too lazy today. Seeing the supernovas thread with Kenny and another guy from the bar reminded me of the story. I’m head2383 over there.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
I used to work as a bouncer at the bar the bar when Kenny worked there. Here’s a good story on one of his “injuries”. Game in Lincoln vs Michigan. He had a bit of a stomach bug thing going on and got a hit which resulted in him shitting himself. He faked being injured. Had the trainers come out and he asked if you could see shit through his pants, which they couldn’t so he walked off the field and then in to the locker room to change. He said he would have made them cart him off had shit shown through his pants.
The bar yes. Guy is a massive tool. Move on

Scott Hall

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Did you work at the bar when Tim Marlowe would take his pants off and just be wearing his boxers? That dude was weird as hell.
I don’t remember that happening but I mainly only worked there for game days and very occasional other times. Primarily worked at the downtown (same owners). Once I quit the DT I started the temp work at the bar. The only thing I really remember about Marlowe was his girlfriend now wife could chug beer faster than anyone I’ve ever seen.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
In Vail we hosted a Party for a big international ski race. Olympic Gold Medalist Johnny Mosely got so drunk I literally had to carry him out of a back door in the bar and put him in a cab. I was carrying him out the front door but his manager stopped me and said for PR reasons please make it more discreet and not carry him by the sponsors and fans out front. This was the night before the big race. The next day race committee members came to my venue and yelled at me because he was still so drunk in the morning that he couldn't race. They ended up having him commentate for the race. Not my problem he got all shit faced. He's a grown ass man and did that on his own. A bunch of hot girls were competing to see who could pick him up, and I was the one who literally picked him up. One yelled at me after she realized he was gone and asked which skank bagged him.

I've told this one before about KU Quarterback Todd Reesing. Big drinker and not afraid of having a few the night before a game. His freshman year he was 3rd string. I think they were playing Colorado and he got completely shitfaced the night before. He was a Freshman and didn't play. Todd was on the sideline throwing up during the game from being hung over. Mangino replaces the starter, can't remember if it was performance or injury. Fat Man doesn't put in the 2nd string but instead calls for the 3rd Stringer Reesing who is throwing up on the sideline. Reesing went in and played great, the rest was history. I've got quite a few stories on Reesing and other KU football & basketball players

BradWesley

Cornerback
Elite Member
In Vail we hosted a Party for a big international ski race. Olympic Gold Medalist Johnny Mosely got so drunk I literally had to carry him out of a back door in the bar and put him in a cab. I was carrying him out the front door but his manager stopped me and said for PR reasons please make it more discreet and not carry him by the sponsors and fans out front. This was the night before the big race. The next day race committee members came to my venue and yelled at me because he was still so drunk in the morning that he couldn't race. They ended up having him commentate for the race. Not my problem he got all shit faced. He's a grown ass man and did that on his own. A bunch of hot girls were competing to see who could pick him up, and I was the one who literally picked him up. One yelled at me after she realized he was gone and asked which skank bagged him.

I've told this one before about KU Quarterback Todd Reesing. Big drinker and not afraid of having a few the night before a game. His freshman year he was 3rd string. I think they were playing Colorado and he got completely shitfaced the night before. He was a Freshman and didn't play. Todd was on the sideline throwing up during the game from being hung over. Mangino replaces the starter, can't remember if it was performance or injury. Fat Man doesn't put in the 2nd string but instead calls for the 3rd Stringer Reesing who is throwing up on the sideline. Reesing went in and played great, the rest was history. I've got quite a few stories on Reesing and other KU football & basketball players
Know one of the KU “trainers” that worked during Mangino’s time. I’ve shared this on the other board before.

Mangino was so fat, he was unable to sit on the toilet and wipe. Thus, after taking a shit, he would take a shower and using wet towels, he’d scrub between his legs, to clean out all of the poop. He then would throw the towel in a heap, in the shower. Every. Single. Day. He, or one of the other guys, would have to clean his personal shower. 🤢

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Confession time:

Back when in high school If i was within .5 lbs of making weight I would take a laxatives to ensure that I would make it. Once I accidently took to much. Right as my first match of the day started, I started prairie dogging so much that I purposely got pinned.

albeit I would have probably go killed anyway.

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
You'd be amazed how many players piss themselves mid game, it's fairly common. Hell I thought about pissing myself a few games.

Every once in a while I'll be by a guy who smells like complete shit and I just assume he shit himself.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Know one of the KU “trainers” that worked during Mangino’s time. I’ve shared this on the other board before.

Mangino was so fat, he was unable to sit on the toilet and wipe. Thus, after taking a shit, he would take a shower and using wet towels, he’d scrub between his legs, to clean out all of the poop. He then would throw the towel in a heap, in the shower. Every. Single. Day. He, or one of the other guys, would have to clean his personal shower. 🤢
1000% true. My brother worked for the KU Athletic Department and that was a regular topic of conversation. I know the booster who paid to have Mangino's office bathroom remodeled so they could put a shower in there to help him "Clean Up". Mangino was a piece of shit. Should never have been allowed to coach but due to his success on the field they overlooked his wife beating off the field.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds