Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Full Deab (1 Viewer)

BradWesley

Cornerback
Elite Member

its-so-beautiful-cry.gif

LNKinLNK

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
View attachment 24977
View attachment 24978

I am not usually one to bash Dean or any of the Nebraska media, and my least favorite thing about this board is how obsessively fixated you all are on one rando sportswriter (it makes you look like one of those also-ran companies that run attack ads on the Apples and McDonalds of the world), but this was ridiculous. Dean's "bold" prediction was that Minnesota--the team that just lost a bucketload of fifth and sixth year seniors, a four year starter at QB, and perhaps the best RB in program history and who has the toughest schedule in the Big Ten--will take a step back. Then he proceeds to trash Robin for his (admittedly not bold) prediction as if Dean had just predicted Illinois to make the playoff.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
View attachment 24977
View attachment 24978

I am not usually one to bash Dean or any of the Nebraska media, and my least favorite thing about this board is how obsessively fixated you all are on one rando sportswriter (it makes you look like one of those also-ran companies that run attack ads on the Apples and McDonalds of the world), but this was ridiculous. Dean's "bold" prediction was that Minnesota--the team that just lost a bucketload of fifth and sixth year seniors, a four year starter at QB, and perhaps the best RB in program history and who has the toughest schedule in the Big Ten--will take a step back. Then he proceeds to trash Robin for his (admittedly not bold) prediction as if Dean had just predicted Illinois to make the playoff.
Tell me yore Dean without telling me yore Dean

Just fuckin' with you...Welcome aboard...even if you are Dean

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
View attachment 24977
View attachment 24978

I gotta admit I'm one of the fixated. But I think it comes with merit so I want him called out. He writes Fake News that influences Husker Fans. This misinformation covers up problems like ABM/NIL, booster interference or Frost's extracurricular activities. I've shared info that came directly from Husker Asst Coaches that I use to play football with and he would still say I was wrong. it came from the coaches. Also DM'd him info with my sources that came directly from 4 Star recruits that said they had no interest in Nebraska but his writers put out a Fluff Pieces saying we are one of his leaders. Many of us have been banned or suspended from his sites for calling him out on his misinformation or agenda driven writing. He wants to stay in the good graces of the Coaches, Husker Power Brokers and do all of that while generating articles that increase subscriptions.

$Dean is the biggest and most influential Fake News Husker Reporter and it hurts our program when fans base their opinions on coaches or the program based on his info.

deltau46

Linebacker
Insider
Pick'Em Champion
I gotta admit I'm one of the fixated. But I think it comes with merit so I want him called out. He writes Fake News that influences Husker Fans. This misinformation covers up problems like ABM/NIL, booster interference or Frost's extracurricular activities. I've shared info that came directly from Husker Asst Coaches that I use to play football with and he would still say I was wrong. it came from the coaches. Also DM'd him info with my sources that came directly from 4 Star recruits that said they had no interest in Nebraska but his writers put out a Fluff Pieces saying we are one of his leaders. Many of us have been banned or suspended from his sites for calling him out on his misinformation or agenda driven writing. He wants to stay in the good graces of the Coaches, Husker Power Brokers and do all of that while generating articles that increase subscriptions.

$Dean is the biggest and most influential Fake News Husker Reporter and it hurts our program when fans base their opinions on coaches or the program based on his info.
Not to mention he’s an arrogant douche bag who thinks he’s a bigger deal than he really is and is full of shit 99% of the time.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Not to mention he’s an arrogant douche bag who thinks he’s a bigger deal than he really is and is full of shit 99% of the time.
all this! Ive been banned number of times for the same reasons. calling him out when he was wrong and saying I was wrong when I had direct sources. Called him out when he was wrong about compliance stuff when that is what I study. And calling him out for his ego.

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
all this! Ive been banned number of times for the same reasons. calling him out when he was wrong and saying I was wrong when I had direct sources. Called him out when he was wrong about compliance stuff when that is what I study. And calling him out for his ego.
I called him out on how little information he puts out during the coaching search and he fucking banned me permanently. Fuck that guy.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean was all defensive is the nil poll over there lol
Not his most endearing trait. He gets like that far too often. I'm sure he still probably stands behind his false statement that "Nebraska has a Top 5 NIL Program". Call him out or question him and you can get Blackballed. Sucks when you have better information than the so called "Insider" and he gets butt hurt that you share it. Back in the RSS days I use to DM him & his writers all kinds of inside info, mentioning how I got it and my sources. They would just write their usual agenda driven stories, even if it was the exact opposite of what I was sharing.

tedfordtony

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Not his most endearing trait. He gets like that far too often. I'm sure he still probably stands behind his false statement that "Nebraska has a Top 5 NIL Program". Call him out or question him and you can get Blackballed. Sucks when you have better information than the so called "Insider" and he gets butt hurt that you share it. Back in the RSS days I use to DM him & his writers all kinds of inside info, mentioning how I got it and my sources. They would just write their usual agenda driven stories, even if it was the exact opposite of what I was sharing.
the carzy man if you ask him about that he damn near flips out or calls everyone a liar and its sad

SOHusker11

Cornerback
Elite Member
This thread delivers - BIGLY.

If Deab really said escalator (which it appears he did), then - yikes!
Escalators and latters. That's how you get shit done in the construction biz.

From today.

"2002 - Yankees vs. Red Sox on Memorial Day weekend. I picked up a shift as a runner for ESPN during my internship, and got paid to work three days at Fenway. I can still smell the Italian sausages being cooked on the street. I helped put up a camera on the green monster and held the latter for a guy. I remember seeing Peter Gammons and Bob Ryan at Fenway and I got goosebumps."

Last edited:

LNKinLNK

Bench Warmer
Elite Member

Not saying I like the guy. I don't have much of an opinion yet. I'm fairly new to Messageboardworld. It's just, it seems the purpose of this board is to have an alternative to the mainstream, but more time gets spent talking about the Dean and his crew more than perhaps anything else.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not saying I like the guy. I don't have much of an opinion yet. I'm fairly new to Messageboardworld. It's just, it seems the purpose of this board is to have an alternative to the mainstream, but more time gets spent talking about the Dean and his crew more than perhaps anything else.
That's an accurate description

Dean
Sex/boobs
Nebraska football

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Escalators and latters. That's how you get shit done in the construction biz.

From today.

"2002 - Yankees vs. Red Sox on Memorial Day weekend. I picked up a shift as a runner for ESPN during my internship, and got paid to work three days at Fenway. I can still smell the Italian sausages being cooked on the street. I helped put up a camera on the green monster and held the latter for a guy. I remember seeing Peter Gammons and Bob Ryan at Fenway and I got goosebumps."
Haha! He makes Biden look smart

huskin1

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Dean's the reason this board started so that's mainly why so much talk about his dumbassness. People got tired of the nonsense and the things like @MtnHusker mentioned and this board was formed.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds