Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fucking Bears (1 Viewer)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
They'll probably think there's a trade and then last second other team backs out. They spend the next 2 minutes looking for a trade and miss the pick all together.
Happy Kirk Cousins GIF

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
Eight draft picks, including the #1 pick, and over $100 million in salary cap space. No excuses this year. Need OL, DL, LB and WR.

realbp

Linebacker
Elite Member
I don't think I'll have a good feel for what Chicago will do with the pick until they do their work in free agency. What they get there will be a big piece of what they do with the pick. In no scenario do I think they actually draft at #1. They have to parlay that pick into multiple first round picks or an established player with an additional first round pick.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Eight draft picks, including the #1 pick, and over $100 million in salary cap space. No excuses this year. Need OL, DL, LB and WR.
I’d guess with the number 1 pick it will likely be more picks as well. Saw this tweet this morning. Interesting draft history in the thread. They should get a haul for their pick.

RedDeanRedemption

Defensive Lineman
Anderson is by no means a #1 pick. Trade back within the top 5-10 and you can still get a great player and 2 more 1sts.

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Texans are going to take Young Bryce or some other QB so losing shouldn't really effect them. Unless the Bears make the most Bears move of all time and try to replace Fields.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds