Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fucking Bears (2 Viewers)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Good thing you were in the car and not out walking.
That's the truth there isn't any streetlights in the residential areas so besides a few lights from people's houses it's pitch black at night. What's also scary is this one has no fear of people we were following slowly behind him, and he just went about his business you will also see him in the park downtown in the morning just walking along doing his thing not a care in the world. There is also a smaller black bear that you will see downtown sometimes too.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Here is the south end of a north bound bear in Aspen a few weeks ago. Sorry that pics look like I used a camera from bigfoot/ufo sighting.
View attachment 15562

View attachment 15564
Seems Legit Get Out GIF

realbp

Linebacker
Elite Member

I should just quit being a football fan.

2nd and 5th for top 3? 5? Linebacker in the league.

Brother Jim - he wasn't going to resign and our rush D is still absolute trash. Him staying on the team this year was of no benefit and he would have left with nothing in return at the end of the season. I hope this helps.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Brother Jim - he wasn't going to resign and our rush D is still absolute trash. Him staying on the team this year was of no benefit and he would have left with nothing in return at the end of the season. I hope this helps.
Lol Jim is dum

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lots of different scenarios. That it could have worked. Franchise tag, resign and trade, resign period.

You say he wasn't going to resign but that's just because they didn't agree on an amount. He very much would have resigned for the right amount.

realbp

Linebacker
Elite Member
True, but I listen to Chicago sports talk radio all day in my office because the guy I share an office with is from Chicago and huge Bears fan too; and basically Smith thought he was worth a certain amount and GM Poles thought he was worth a different amount and essentially said he wasn't going to pay Smith what Smith thought he was worth. It wasn't going to happen. I think you would have had to tie up a lot of cap space with a franchise tag where the overall team value he provides isn't worth it when compared to other glaring deficiencies that need to be shored up.

Just my opinion.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds