Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Friday Night Drinking (1 Viewer)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Silver Bullets, as usual....

BB, I'm not knocking, but is there a real reason to choose Coors over Keystone or Natty Lite? How about Bud Light over Busch Lite? I don't know which of them spell lite witch way. (that won, and this one, are for you)

I think I need to do a new taste test to reaffirm my current belief that I couldn't tell the difference. Admittedly, when I did the last taste test I was a broke college student who wanted drunk. Busch Lite pints were $1.50 at Woody's seven days a week.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
BB, I'm not knocking, but is there a real reason to choose Coors over Keystone or Natty Lite? How about Bud Light over Busch Lite? I don't know which of them spell lite witch way. (that won, and this one, are for you)

I think I need to do a new taste test to reaffirm my current belief that I couldn't tell the difference. Admittedly, when I did the last taste test I was a broke college student who wanted drunk. Busch Lite pints were $1.50 at Woody's seven days a week.
I’ve never tried to say CL > KL or BL > BL.

One thing about the Bullets that I’ve come to like over the last 2-3 yrs is the 16 ounce wide-mouth cans. When you get to be 68 yo there are some purchases that are not always price-driven.

I would gladly join you in a blindfolded taste test and would be very surprised if I could tell the diff either. My primary request would be that the products we sample are sitting at 32.1 degrees just prior to tasting...... 😎

Give me a location/date/time and I’ll be there. Btw, this offer stands only if I know yore RSS name up front. (feel free to PM me). Can’t risk you being Lando in disguise. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve never have tried to say CL > KL or BL > BL.

One thing about the Bullets that I’ve come to like over the last 2-3 yrs is the 16 ounce wide-mouth cans. When you get to be 68 yo there are some purchases that are not always price-driven.

I would gladly join you in a blindfolded taste test and would be very surprised if I could tell the diff either. My primary request would be that the products we sample are sitting at 32.1 degrees just prior to tasting...... 😎

Give me a location/date/time and I’ll be there. Btw, this offer stands only if I know yore RSS name up front. (feel free to PM me). Can’t risk you being Lando in disguise. :ROFLMAO:

I did a taste test about a month ago. Think I was 1 for 8

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
I’ve never tried to say CL > KL or BL > BL.

It's been a day, and I wish I was in a blind taste test of american lager beers chilled to 32.1 degrees right now. I'm down for the blind taste test meeting, though.

My favorite part of your post was the possibility that I might be Lando. The thought that anyone would invite him, and that he'd last very long before bant is hilarious.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds