Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

FREE - two tickets for Fordham today (1 Viewer)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know it’s last minute, but I have two not being used. Section 602. Free to a TPBer who will actually go to the game. PM me your email and I will electronic transfer.

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
If it was a possible statistic to track, this game has easily smashed the record for the most tickets given away for free. (Not counting the ones the boosters bought for kids). I think I’ve been offered at least 10 tickets for free, and the opportunity to buy a dozen more. Never seen anything like this.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If it was a possible statistic to track, this game has easily smashed the record for the most tickets given away for free. (Not counting the ones the boosters bought for kids). I think I’ve been offered at least 10 tickets for free, and the opportunity to buy a dozen more. Never seen anything like this.
I gave away our tickets last night, but that’s just because I’m sick and don’t want the octogenarians in our section to think I’m coughing Chyna Virus all over them.

doublewing

Running Back
I figured that despite how bad NU and their opponent is, there would be enough motivation for people to go since they couldn't in 2020 and it's the home opener.

I'll never underestimate Scott Frost again. He continues to exceed expectations on tanking the program.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds