Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW (Claimed) Free tickets for Saturday (1 Viewer)

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Interested in 2-3 tickets if ya’ll still got em. DMs open

Alum-Ni

Quarterback
Stats Guy
I’ve got a pair of tickets in East stadium, section 2 row 34 available if anyone wants to go to the game.

Yes, it’ll be cold. Yes, we are bad. Yes, it’s an 11am kick. These are all of the reasons that for the first time, I’m unable to find any of my friends to either go to the game with or take the tickets.

That being said, I’d like to give them to someone who will actually use them, so please be certain that you will actually go before I transfer them.

Lastly, these are electronic tickets that you have to access on your phone, so unfortunately that excludes our less tech-forward members like @Elizabeth Reed .

Feel free to shoot me a DM if you’re interested, I’ll update this thread once (if) they’re claimed.
Where's the NSFW content? That's the only reason I clicked on this thread

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Where's the NSFW content? That's the only reason I clicked on this thread
Not Safe For Work No GIF

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
Piggybacking on this, if my tickets don't sell by Friday, I have 4 prime tickets that would be free for any TPB member who claims them.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
I’ve got a pair of tickets in East stadium, section 2 row 34 available if anyone wants to go to the game.

Yes, it’ll be cold. Yes, we are bad. Yes, it’s an 11am kick. These are all of the reasons that for the first time, I’m unable to find any of my friends to either go to the game with or take the tickets.

That being said, I’d like to give them to someone who will actually use them, so please be certain that you will actually go before I transfer them.

Lastly, these are electronic tickets that you have to access on your phone, so unfortunately that excludes our less tech-forward members like @Elizabeth Reed .

Feel free to shoot me a DM if you’re interested, I’ll update this thread once (if) they’re claimed.
This how I see myself after Q1

Animated GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds