Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

For those Cancelling RSS

I commented on RSS about how the board is going down due to heavy handed Mods and Dean & Co put so much of the info out on Twitter. Got this DM from Dean in response:

Can you tell me what inside info I’ve shared on Twitter before the board recently? Specific examples? Also find for me inside nuggets on Tunnel Talk I’ve ever shared on Twitter? I take attacks on me and our work very personally, and I hope you understand.

Man he sure does have some thin skin. I can't find the original post, guessing it got zapped

I commented on RSS about how the board is going down due to heavy handed Mods and Dean & Co put so much of the info out on Twitter. Got this DM from Dean in response:

Can you tell me what inside info I’ve shared on Twitter before the board recently? Specific examples? Also find for me inside nuggets on Tunnel Talk I’ve ever shared on Twitter? I take attacks on me and our work very personally, and I hope you understand.

Man he sure does have some thin skin. I can't find the original post, guessing it got zapped
He's spiraling out of control. You just hate to see it.

For those of you interested in cancelling RSS here's a screenshot of the page you need to get to. & a step by step, easier than Matya's way of cancelling.

1.Click one of the yahoo links like "contact us" way at the bottom of the webpage

2. Click on your username up top, it will drop down & click your username again

3. A page with subscriptions as an option will come up. Click subscriptions & you'll see the screen I've attached.

4. This is the easy way & You're welcome!
Well why the fuck did they put that there?!?

@john Talman fix this shit! Get that Indian costumer service line back...

My skin is perfectly normal thank you very much

Can we please not get a run of idiots over here tho? As much as I want to see Dean cry over the mass exodus I dont want to see this place become Tater farm #2
Krup I’m the head mod and that is something we won’t let happen. We’ve already got a solid group now and want to keep it that way! We honestly don’t care about political views, we just can’t have idiots like redblood and Ag here. We also aren’t going to be the mod squad that Mike and Dean let run amuck.

I'll keep my RSS sub simply for access to tMB which I really enjoy. If nothing else, tMB is probably the best breaking news source in real time I've seen.

As for RSS, the only time I've been there in the past several years was for the live game threads. Kind of like standing in a tater patch but the mood swings are pure entertainment.

RIP MLPFC I guess. It served its purpose as a refuge and the Bronies took great care of that place and each other. Kind of a cool internet experiment that worked amazingly well.

I wonder if annual memberships that have their renewals cancelled is a metric available to Deano?

Soooo, I’m out ??

tenor.gif

We need a running, possibly pinned thread, where we copy and past all of the articles from RSS. Yes, deab is thin skinned and let’s Matya plow his wife, but they do have some information that TPB members, who’ve cancelled RSS, might find valuable.

And fwiw I have zero moral or ethical conflict with stealing their articles and posting them here.

We need a running, possibly pinned thread, where we copy and past all of the articles from RSS. Yes, deab is thin skinned and let’s Matya plow his wife, but they do have some information that TPB members, who’ve cancelled RSS, might find valuable.

And fwiw I have zero moral or ethical conflict with stealing their articles and posting them here.
I’ve posted this before but don’t we need to be careful for posting paid content from another site? Just use some caution—Deab might be a little vindictive and a scorched earth kinda guy.

I’ve posted this before but don’t we need to be careful for posting paid content from another site? Just use some caution—Deab might be a little vindictive and a scorched earth kinda guy.

Moderately careful I suppose. WTF is deab gonna do? Sue someone for copying and pasting info from his website lol

Wood love to see a judge’s reaction to this being brought before him. Literally nothing deab can do IMO

Moderately careful I suppose. WTF is deab gonna do? Sue someone for copying and pasting info from his website lol

Wood love to see a judge’s reaction to this being brought before him. Literally nothing deab can do IMO
I think it goes beyond him and goes to Yahoo. They own the site and allow him to run it. So they might get testy about their pay to read content being shared. Seems there have been some wars between some of the sites before. Just hate to see TPB get a dick punch

I think it goes beyond him and goes to Yahoo. They own the site and allow him to run it. So they might get testy about their pay to read content being shared. Seems there have been some wars between some of the sites before. Just hate to see TPB get a dick punch

Maybe, I know people copy and paste thousands of articles from subscription sites all over the web everyday and I’ve never heard one single story of any consequences from such actions. Honestly I don’t care that much either way, just thought the people who are cancelling their RSS accounts might like to be able to read some of their info about the team.

Technically it’s like free advertising and promotion of deab and company. Another platform to display their expert level sports journalism. He should be thanking TPB for promoting his declining product

Maybe, I know people copy and paste thousands of articles from subscription sites all over the web everyday and I’ve never heard one single story of any consequences from such actions. Honestly I don’t care that much either way, just thought the people who are cancelling their RSS accounts might like to be able to read some of their info about the team.

Technically it’s like free advertising and promotion of deab and company. Another platform to display their expert level sports journalism. He should be thanking TPB for promoting his declining product
Grammar Police still watching Dean & Co 24/7

“To Correct and Serve”..... 😎

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back