Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fong CBs Kaelin to Missouri (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

247Sports Crystal Ball: Quarterback to Missouri​

VIP BySTEVE WILTFONG 5 hours ago

Bellevue (Neb.) West quarterback Daniel Kaelin will visit Missouri this weekend for two days.

He is the top target at the position for Coach Eliah Drinkwitz and his staff.

The 6-foot-2, 198-pound Kaelin has the SEC program on his short list as well alongside the likes of Colorado, Nebraska, North Carolina and Vanderbilt.

Heading into the visit I like where Mizzou stands with Kaelin and logged a 247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast to reflect that.

I believe Kaelin is trying to close in on a college decision. He’s been going through the process for awhile so this one could be winding down and I think the way Drinkwitz and the Tigers have prioritized Kaelin has put them in strong position.

As a junior Kaelin threw for 3,186 yards and 36 touchdowns.

“He’s great, I’m really high on the kid,” private quarterback coach Danny Hernandez said. “Oh man his ability to rip the ball man, he can make every single throw and he makes it look pretty effortless. I think he moves well for the size that he has. I love that he has such long arms. When quarterbacks have that, they’re just able to manipulate angles better and find windows better. He has that for sure.”

John Teigland is the local coach Kaelin puts a lot of time in with trying to perfect his craft.

"I love how driven he is," Teigland said. "He wakes up every single day and takes advantage of every opportunity he has to get better at his craft. He does a phenomenal job of pocket awareness and moving his pocket and giving himself a good launching point every single play. Extremely heady player. He does a great job of making sure the team is in the right play and right position to be successful. He's the type of guy that's able to go through his pre-snap reads and get the offense in the right play and right situation. Great extenstion of the coach on the field."

GAHusker

Cornerback

247Sports Crystal Ball: Quarterback to Missouri​

VIP BySTEVE WILTFONG 5 hours ago

Bellevue (Neb.) West quarterback Daniel Kaelin will visit Missouri this weekend for two days.

He is the top target at the position for Coach Eliah Drinkwitz and his staff.

The 6-foot-2, 198-pound Kaelin has the SEC program on his short list as well alongside the likes of Colorado, Nebraska, North Carolina and Vanderbilt.

Heading into the visit I like where Mizzou stands with Kaelin and logged a 247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast to reflect that.

I believe Kaelin is trying to close in on a college decision. He’s been going through the process for awhile so this one could be winding down and I think the way Drinkwitz and the Tigers have prioritized Kaelin has put them in strong position.

As a junior Kaelin threw for 3,186 yards and 36 touchdowns.

“He’s great, I’m really high on the kid,” private quarterback coach Danny Hernandez said. “Oh man his ability to rip the ball man, he can make every single throw and he makes it look pretty effortless. I think he moves well for the size that he has. I love that he has such long arms. When quarterbacks have that, they’re just able to manipulate angles better and find windows better. He has that for sure.”

John Teigland is the local coach Kaelin puts a lot of time in with trying to perfect his craft.

"I love how driven he is," Teigland said. "He wakes up every single day and takes advantage of every opportunity he has to get better at his craft. He does a phenomenal job of pocket awareness and moving his pocket and giving himself a good launching point every single play. Extremely heady player. He does a great job of making sure the team is in the right play and right position to be successful. He's the type of guy that's able to go through his pre-snap reads and get the offense in the right play and right situation. Great extenstion of the coach on the field."
We’re probably going to get left with nothing but our dicks in our hands

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was impressed that he was the number 1 QB on an SEC team's board (albeit a lower tier SEC team)

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion
Our side is connected to Dom. What if Dom's in-laws are right?
Doubt Raiola wants to come to Lincoln wearing a USC uniform at this point. The in-laws can kick rocks, Lincoln Rileys offense will be a shell of what it has been the past few years in the BIG. There's a reason he ran from the SEC he isn't dumb.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Sounds like one of those educated guess type of CBs, but my take on this is he's probably been told there won't be a spot available for him at NU, so his interest in other teams is heating up.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Vanish Stock Market GIF by Travis

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds