Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Flood Ashland Bitches (2 Viewers)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I mean everybody dying is one thing. Burning in hell too is too much. We'll be addressing your posting status further at the next mod meeting.
what do you guys discuss during your mod meetings and can i attend? i would like to be adequately represented

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't think you need to worry about Hell, surely enough Swimtown people went and binge drank and ate some deep fat fried Fish so that they will go to Heaven no matter how many alter boys they have raped or covered up. (facts)
You're trying to get way down into my sensitive place. Jokes on you. I don't feel emotions.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Yikes bruh

not even joking tho, if every single person in Swimtown died today Nebraska would be a much much MUCH better place tomorrow

absorb this information and think about what you can do better to make everybody not hate you and your city

Kaladin

Elite Member
i must break you dolph lundgren GIF

Kaladin

Elite Member
not even joking tho, if every single person in Swimtown died today Nebraska would be a much much MUCH better place tomorrow

absorb this information and think about what you can do better to make everybody not hate you and your city
seems like the only people who don't like Omaha are the fork tongued hillbillies from southwestern nebraska

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

I'm going to have to politely disagree on this one.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
hopefully all of Swimtown burns in Hell first tho

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

I mean everybody dying is one thing. Burning in hell too is too much. We'll be addressing your posting status further at the next mod meeting.

Do you want me to take the shot?

sniper roof GIF by South Park

1649880239484.png

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I forgot β€œin general being a cock” was a warn option 🀣
I usually just warn @Elizabeth Reed... I get pretty emotional and tired. So I like to just randomly ban her because I am thin skinned.

Did you ever set up a ban hammer?

Side note.... I just saw it has members birthdays... Happy Birthday @Blackshirts34

hot girl GIF
hot girl si swimsuit 2017 GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
Sexy Jessica Alba GIF
hot girl GIF
hot girl si swimsuit 2017 GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
well thats good for you/them

seems like the only people who don't like Omaha are the fork tongued hillbillies from southwestern nebraska

I'm going to have to politely disagree on this one.

Do you want me to take the shot?

sniper roof GIF by South Park

View attachment 8961

I forgot β€œin general being a cock” was a warn option 🀣

fast-times.gif

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Truman Lake = State Park = so no homes and/or docks

Lake of the Ozarks = private ownership and they allow people to have lake side access under certain terms and conditions

PS: @MtnHusker I forgot to tell you that I applied to transfer my old ass Bar score in to Jefferson City and (as of literally today) I am officially a Missouri Bar licensed attorney. :cool:

GVZM8977.jpg

7427a942628a89f79dc1a1b39cf8249b0ca64717.gifv
Fuck Yeah. I need to keep you on Retainer for when my crazy ass friends from Colorado visit. Sometimes we get into some mischief here at the Lake and need a good Lawyer

200.gif

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Fuck Yeah. I need to keep you on Retainer for when my crazy ass friends from Colorado visit. Sometimes we get into some mischief here at the Lake and need a good Lawyer

200.gif

I’m already in tight with the judges in Henry County and Benton County

Need to keep networking East to reach you. (also Sedalia/Pettis County)

Don’t worry, I'm on it.

FGV2jq9X0AISbmi

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds