Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Flood Ashland Bitches (1 Viewer)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Gotta get my 40 foot speed boat with captain's call tuned up. Shoot the minnow in Mead, and cliff dive off the state capitol.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
the wolf of wall street GIF

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
All the rich folks gonna end up back in Lincoln and Omaha after their cribs become one with the water.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't see the point if they don't

You got that right. Maybe I will continue to stay in my house to build equity that provides a large down payment in 15 years.

House will be paid off in 10 years, but I've learned that you can expect giant projects to go 50% more than the expected completion date.

$900 million in state tax relief passed today. Nebraska might not be such a bad place to retire.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Bigger question. Will they allow homes and docks like Lake of Ozarks?

Truman Lake = State Park = so no homes and/or docks

Lake of the Ozarks = private ownership and they allow people to have lake side access under certain terms and conditions

PS: @MtnHusker I forgot to tell you that I applied to transfer my old ass Bar score in to Jefferson City and (as of literally today) I am officially a Missouri Bar licensed attorney. :cool:

GVZM8977.jpg

7427a942628a89f79dc1a1b39cf8249b0ca64717.gifv

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I've seen this referenced over the years, where are they planning this lake at?

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I mean everybody dying is one thing. Burning in hell too is too much. We'll be addressing your posting status further at the next mod meeting.

I don't think you need to worry about Hell, surely enough Swimtown people went and binge drank and ate some deep fat fried Fish so that they will go to Heaven no matter how many alter boys they have raped or covered up. (facts)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds