Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fleming (1 Viewer)

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean’s sources are crap. Nobody respects him in North Stadium but they know they’re gonna have to deal with him and gonna have to tell him something.

And they people that defend dean and “say Dean cannot disclose everything he is told otherwise he would jeopardize his access to his source(s)”. Well, ok... but dean is supposedly a reporter, if he knows everything that is happening, from his source(s), but can’t tell anyone then that source is basically just private info for dean. So if that’s Dean’s goal, to have his own personal source info, as a reporter what’s the point? If I have a source that tells me all sorts of stuff that I can’t tell anyone else, what good is that source to me as a reporter?
Pretty well sums it up. “Sources, who wish to remain anonymous because they are not clear to disclose information, have told me....”.
Or
“While I’m being told that Fleming is still in the team while his name is on the roster, my sources appear to be fairly blasé in talking about it, and therefore leads me to believe he is in Lincoln packing a u-haul to drive back to FL.”

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
If anyone at North Stadium tells Dean anything, which they obviously do because they want it leaked, guessing he's told he can post it on the scrolls. Like a little kid getting a cookie and then have to ask if he can eat it...lol.

ha

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds