Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

First semi-ban (2 Viewers)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
I asked if HuskerOnline reported on recruiting news anymore.
Wow...snowflake response there.

RSS:
GIF by Hyper RPG

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Uhhh is this what "insufficient privileges to reply" means...? Because that's what I just started seeing and my response in the "Where's the recruiting news?" thread seems to be deleted.

All I said was "Nobody knows, and this site parted ways with their main recruiting expert so *shrug*"

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Uhhh is this what "insufficient privileges to reply" means...? Because that's what I just started seeing and my response in the "Where's the recruiting news?" thread seems to be deleted.

All I said was "Nobody knows, and this site parted ways with their main recruiting expert so *shrug*"
Yeah, you and I got nuked because we hurt Mongo's feelings.
He may report on recruiting, but I'd never know.
I can't force myself to read his content.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Yeah, you and I got nuked because we hurt Mongo's feelings.
He may report on recruiting, but I'd never know.
I can't force myself to read his content.
sweet jesus. I've never been banned in my entire RSS life (2007). Any idea how long we're banned? Was I supposed to receive a message or something?

KwG2baN.gif

Last edited:

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
View attachment 5274
“I was going to try….later this week…” holy fuck. Nice Mongoloid.
Mongo's stream of consciousness posting absolutely fucking slays me. "I was going to check in on Jeff Smith's recruiting but then I stubbed my toe on the door frame and by the time I got done making my turkey and swiss sandwich on rye I had forgotten why I had my cell phone in my hand in the first place. I don't know what more you guys want "

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Apparently, the other site feels they in fact DO cover recruiting.

View attachment 5271
Not forking over any more cash to deab is one of the easiest decisions I've made. And like a lot of us I've been a paying member there since 2007 as well. Shit football, shit recruiting and shit reporting on all the shit just mentioned equals I'm not paying for that shit anymore.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
sweet jesus. I've never been banned in my entire RSS life (2007). Any idea how long we're banned? Was I supposed to receive a message or something?

KwG2baN.gif
For my past indiscretions I generally was not notified that I was sent to Chile. Just figured out I couldn't post. Then when PM'ing Mods I would find out why I was being reprimanded, many times involving inciting StuckNutz or some of the other choates. One of the mods seemed to have it in for me, probably didn't help that I referred to him as a Nazi or some other offensive but fitting names. In the early years (late 90's & early 2000's) it was Thunderdome over on RSS.
jackass-presents-bad-grandpa-movie-scene-stuck-to-the-soda-machine.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds