Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fire everyone. (1 Viewer)

doublewing

Running Back
Frost and everyone that supported him are complete losers. The "big money boosters" and admin that capitulated to keeping him will have plenty of time to think about this on their flight back from Ireland.

A BAD fucking team and 12 point underdog just beat them in front of a Nebraska dominated crowd. That and they beat NU the same way everyone does: just wait for NU to shit it down their leg.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah he was invisible. He has talent and ability, but chins' scheme is the problem.
Why was his scheme was fine last year? I’ve also heard guys like Urb and Day talk about how his defense is very hard to prepare for. We haven’t recruited well on defense in my mind.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
We had 355 yards through the air. I could name 4 position groups much worse. D-Line, backers, rbs, and d- backs. Having Bowrkircher and Lierwer in late in the game killed us. Losing Vokelek fucked us

4 drops in the 4th quarter. For a dude everyone loved to hear talk his guys looked like morons when it mattered.

Oliver Martin still being on the field after his play against Wisconsin last year when he bailed on his QB and his team should have been enough. But he got another chance and did it again today on the first pick. Then couldn’t find a way to make a routine play at the end for a first down.

That game was also about to be a blowout and then one of his guys neglects ball security and fumbles it away on the 10. I don’t care what you say about it being a bad call. You can’t give him a chance and tuck the ball.

His group was shit. Just because someone else’s sucked doesn’t mean his group was any less shitty.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
You had to fire frost after last year minimum. In reality he should have been fired after the covid year. All this is doing is killing our recruiting a couple years in a row.
It's just maddening that people who purport to care about the program are happy to watch it rot away as more and more time passes in irrelevance. We opted to save a few bucks now instead of looking at the long term health of the program.

It just fucking grates that the same people who screamed for Riley to be fired after the bad loss to No Illinois are more than happy to fight for the right of Scott Frost to continue to be the worst coach at Nebraska in the last 60 years.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's just maddening that people who purport to care about the program are happy to watch it rot away as more and more time passes in irrelevance. We opted to save a few bucks now instead of looking at the long term health of the program.

It just fucking grates that the same people who screamed for Riley to be fired after the bad loss to No Illinois are more than happy to fight for the right of Scott Frost to continue to be the worst coach at Nebraska in the last 60 years.
I really don’t think it was saving a few bucks. Turd played it that way to save face. Frost had boosters and friends in high places save his job because he is a Husker legend.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
We need a big name hire.
But you’re right. It’d probably be announced and I’d have to look them up because I’ve never heard of them.
Wasn’t Frost a big name or hottest coach hire? Find a guy who can develop talent atleast.

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
4 drops in the 4th quarter. For a dude everyone loved to hear talk his guys looked like morons when it mattered.

Oliver Martin still being on the field after his play against Wisconsin last year when he bailed on his QB and his team should have been enough. But he got another chance and did it again today on the first pick. Then couldn’t find a way to make a routine play at the end for a first down.

That game was also about to be a blowout and then one of his guys neglects ball security and fumbles it away on the 10. I don’t care what you say about it being a bad call. You can’t give him a chance and tuck the ball.

His group was shit. Just because someone else’s sucked doesn’t mean his group was any less shitty.
Now let’s talk about the boss

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I really don’t think it was saving a few bucks. Turd played it that way to save face. Frost had boosters and friends in high places save his job because he is a Husker legend.
I understand that's the idea, but the Frost dead enders are never going to be sold on firing him. This isn't new evidence today of how ill suited to the job he is. It's the same evidence of the last 4 years. By Monday, they will all have their stories straight about why this loss wasn't so bad and hey it was another one score loss blah blah blah go fuck yourselves and enjoy him being terrible because he's our guy and that's all we care about.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

Do you still see Frost as having that high ceiling as a head coach?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds