Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fire everyone. (1 Viewer)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
There were too many drops, but it’s been awhile since we have seen that kind of separation. They weren’t the reason we lost anyways. It was our shitty defense and Frost’s inability to manage a game.

Which position group fumbled on the 10 when that game was on the verge of being a blowout? Which one let a ball slip through it’s hands for an interception twice?

The defense was shit and we should have known the interior was gonna be terrible when Feist was our second best. They did give us plenty of opportunities to win that game and the offense couldn’t do it. The amount of drops in crucial moments aren’t anyone’s fault but theirs and all of them hurt mightily.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Which position group fumbled on the 10 when that game was on the verge of being a blowout? Which one let a ball slip through it’s hands for an interception twice?

The defense was shit and we should have known the interior was gonna be terrible when Feist was our second best. They did give us plenty of opportunities to win that game and the offense couldn’t do it. The amount of drops in crucial moments aren’t anyone’s fault but theirs and all of them hurt mightily.
Oh fuck that wasn’t a fumble. What dumbfuck let an onside take place being up by two scores with all the momentum? I still want to know if you think Frost has this high ceiling as a head coach even though every bit of evidence suggests the guy isn’t a power 5 coach.

aztonick

Bench Warmer
Remember that Turd Alberts said last year that he knew the odds were not good that it would work out when he kept him. If the dang boosters would have agreed to can Scott Frost last year we would already have a new staff. Oh well though.

Turd Alberts has $60M to work with to fire and hire a new staff.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Oh fuck that wasn’t a fumble. What dumbfuck let an onside take place being up by two scores with all the momentum? I still want to know if you think Frost has this high ceiling as a head coach even though every bit of evidence suggests the guy isn’t a power 5 coach.

Tuck. The. Ball. Don’t give him a chance. We say we don’t like talk around here then we gravitate towards the dude who talks a big game and we defend him when his group sucks.

Frost threw everything he had at this this offseason and it doesn’t appear it’s gonna work. There’s games left to play, but it looks like the same thing. Obviously, a change is going to be made. I am probably wrong on him. That leaves you and I in the exact same position. Which is cheering for a team that will be hiring a coach who will probably not be good enough and in another state of rebuild where we won’t have any expectations for anything the next 3 years. So if you’d like to take that as some sort of a “win,” I suppose be my guest.

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Tuck. The. Ball. Don’t give him a chance. We say we don’t like talk around here then we gravitate towards the dude who talks a big game and we defend him when his group sucks.

Frost threw everything he had at this this offseason and it doesn’t appear it’s gonna work. There’s games left to play, but it looks like the same thing. Obviously, a change is going to be made. I am probably wrong on him. That leaves you and I in the exact same position. Which is cheering for a team that will be hiring a coach who will probably not be good enough and in another state of rebuild where we won’t have any expectations for anything the next 3 years. So if you’d like to take that as some sort of a “win,” I suppose be my guest.
You are the master of deflecting your previous shit opinions into somehow the person questioning you is a poor fan.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

The only reason I’m doing it is because you like to be the smartest guy in the room. You’re shitting on MJ because some others are high on him and you’re not. I do agree with you on the point he shouldn’t be hired as the head coach unless every good option falls through which it shouldn’t with the money we can pay. You have always been pretty hesitant to put the blame on the real problem which is Frost.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Exactly

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member

You have been exposed as a dick licking fraud. We win you lose faggit

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Maybe the answer was start that three year clock 2 years ago when it was clear he wasn't cut out for the job, instead of burying our heads in the sand and ignoring the data set he was compiling in public for all but NU fans and boosters to see.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds