Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

FIHCMJ back on Husker Radio (2 Viewers)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bitch Slap Drag GIF

Only gif I could find of a man slapping his woman.

Too much?

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Are we really giving this woman beater a voice? Bad look.

Hit your wife and try flushing her phone down the toilet- nothing to see here!

GBR305

Linebacker
Even though we went 3-6, MAN were those a fun two months with Mickey leading us. We had nothing to lose so we were out there playing with our balls to the wall.

Our chances of keeping him as HC were 0% after the 5 game losing streak but I wonder how he would've done if he hired his own coordinators & kept on recruiting like we knew he could.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Even though we went 3-6, MAN were those a fun two months with Mickey leading us. We had nothing to lose so we were out there playing with our balls to the wall.

Our chances of keeping him as HC were 0% after the 5 game losing streak but I wonder how he would've done if he hired his own coordinators & kept on recruiting like we knew he could.
Cause in this scenario he doesn't beat his wife?

Anyone that's capable of that is a trashy human. Would have just been a matter of time before he would have done something shitty and been fired.

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
Tyreek Hill didn't do shit to his kid or that crazy ex girlfriend. Detectives and Case Workers determined she broke the little boy's arm and she has even spent time Inpatient with Borderline Personality Disorder.

Hill married a different woman, now has full custody of that kid, and the kid is safe now.
Cornicator making stuff up again. Tale as old as time.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
We should probably hire him back on. We could use the help recruiting high end players.
I'm a firm believer in McGuire. Everything I hear that that he is a legit up and comer. I don't think we can really hold him responsible for the shit show that this WR romm is right now. People were complaining about how think it was before Betts left the team, and then ICG went down week 1.

With that being said, I believe that McGuire could move on to bigger and better things relatively quickly. I'd be all for bringing Mickey back in some sort of analyst role. Then he can be ready to step in when McGuire is gone.

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Tyreek Hill didn't do shit to his kid or that crazy ex girlfriend. Detectives and Case Workers determined she broke the little boy's arm and she has even spent time Inpatient with Borderline Personality Disorder.

Hill married a different woman, now has full custody of that kid, and the kid is safe now.
GIF by South Park

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Have we ever gotten the true story of what was happening with Mickey & his wife? My retired cop buddy from Lincoln hasn't been able to get any info, but he's not really trying. So many rumors like she was having an Affair with former Husker Steve Taylor or that she was fooling around with her dyke-ish Personal Trainer and he caught them. Did he assault her or someone else or both? Wasn't her brother at their house? Was this a Jerry Springer type incident? Would love to know more about what was happening to cause him to go Full Nuke
The only thing I believe is Mickey yanked on her hair so hard he pulled her extensions out. That came from a cop who was there who is tight with one of my sister’s friends. I don’t know what caused the issue for sure or anything like that. There were so many rumors flying around.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds