Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

FIHCMJ back on Husker Radio (2 Viewers)

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
Can we hire him now?

Baby Come Back GIFs | Tenor

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
no legit cfb program is touching this guy, ever, right?
You have an elite WR coach with an arrest & no charges. No photos of alleged damage, no statement from the victim beyond initial complaint to police.

If she doesn't privately sabotage his chances when teams interview him & contact her as part of their due diligence, he'll be back in the game within a couple years, max.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think she realized her access to future potential earnings was more important than seeing him in jail. And I do believe he will get another coaching job, probably even in the next year.
That's the hardest part with shit like this and dudes like Tyreek Hill beating their spouses/children. Going through with the consequences isn't a very financially sound move

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think she realized her access to future potential earnings was more important than seeing him in jail. And I do believe he will get another coaching job, probably even in the next year.
If it would have been just them two at the house she doesn’t call the cops. .

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
If it would have been just them two at the house she doesn’t call the cops. .
Have we ever gotten the true story of what was happening with Mickey & his wife? My retired cop buddy from Lincoln hasn't been able to get any info, but he's not really trying. So many rumors like she was having an Affair with former Husker Steve Taylor or that she was fooling around with her dyke-ish Personal Trainer and he caught them. Did he assault her or someone else or both? Wasn't her brother at their house? Was this a Jerry Springer type incident? Would love to know more about what was happening to cause him to go Full Nuke

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
That's the hardest part with shit like this and dudes like Tyreek Hill beating their spouses/children. Going through with the consequences isn't a very financially sound move

Tyreek Hill didn't do shit to his kid or that crazy ex girlfriend. Detectives and Case Workers determined she broke the little boy's arm and she has even spent time Inpatient with Borderline Personality Disorder.

Hill married a different woman, now has full custody of that kid, and the kid is safe now.

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
Have we ever gotten the true story of what was happening with Mickey & his wife? My retired cop buddy from Lincoln hasn't been able to get any info, but he's not really trying. So many rumors like she was having an Affair with former Husker Steve Taylor or that she was fooling around with her dyke-ish Personal Trainer and he caught them. Did he assault her or someone else or both? Wasn't her brother at their house? Was this a Jerry Springer type incident? Would love to know more about what was happening to cause him to go Full Nuke

The Steve Taylor rumors were and are bull shit. Joseph confided in Steve after he beat the shit out of his wife.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Tyreek Hill didn't do shit to his kid or that crazy ex girlfriend. Detectives and Case Workers determined she broke the little boy's arm and she has even spent time Inpatient with Borderline Personality Disorder.

Hill married a different woman, now has full custody of that kid, and the kid is safe now.
Season 3 Trolling GIF by Paramount+

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Nope. Taylor publicly denied that anything happened, police report had Priscilla's brother at the house during at least some portion of the altercation, Mickey's inner circle basically said Priscilla attacked him & he didn't do anything more than he had to to restrain her. Mickey went to Steve Taylor's house afterward & was picked up there (no disturbance reported).

Most of the details people claim to "know" beyond that essentially boil down to rumors or who they choose to believe.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds