Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

February recruiting thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbie

Quarterback
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

The end of Rivals250 defensive back Kenny Woseley's recruitment is in sight. The Philadelphia (Pa.) Imhotep Institute Charter School just announced a top four of Michigan, Nebraska, Penn State, and Rutgers along with a commitment date of Friday, March 3rd. He broke down each of his finalists with Rivals.com.

Michigan- "I always liked Michigan since the offered me," Woseley said. "It's a good school and played top tier football. They're always competing in the College Football Playoff."

Nebraska- "I'd like to see what Matt Rhule can do in a new coaching job over there," he said. "I trust their staff over there because some of the guys are from where I'm from and they actually coached in Philadelphia. I'd like to get a feel for how the guys are at Nebraska. Also my teammate Rahmir Stewart
committed over there. Maybe we might end up teammates again at the next level."

Penn State- "Like with Nebraska, they have Philly guys up there that's coaching and Philly guys up there balling," said Woseley. "There's a couple guys from Imhotep that actually went up there and produced very well. Shaka Toney, who's playing for Washington now, and Keon Wylie, who's going to be a sophomore this upcoming season."

Rutgers- "It's always nice to play close to home where your family can come to almost every home game that they can," he said. "The coaching staff they have up there is so family oriented. I believe that they can change the program around the next few years with the right players."

RIVALS' REACTION​

Woseley has strong ties to all of these schools but the team he has been linked to the most over the last couple months has been Penn State. The Nittany Lions are in great shape to reel in his commitment next week but Michigan, Nebraska, and Rutgers aren't giving up without a fight. It will be interesting to see if there are any shifts in momentum during the week leading up to Woseley's commitment.

He must be pretty high up on their board a lot of the coaches have retweeted this today -

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator

Coach Foley’s visit to Columbus Lakeview last month triggered a walk on offer for this FB which he has accepted. Undefeated state champion in wrestling this year too!

Looks like a FB!

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Coach Foley’s visit to Columbus Lakeview last month triggered a walk on offer for this FB which he has accepted. Undefeated state champion in wrestling this year too!

Looks like a FB!
Is Landon gonna Ternus around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds