Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

February Recruiting Thread (3 Viewers)

Hedley Lamarr

Safety
Insider
QB: Obviously Raiola, HH - Wildcat (My personal hope - Q power)
TB: Oregon Transfer & Ervin as primary backs, 3rd down backs - EJ & Rhamir
FB: Don't give two shits
WR: Rotation of the 2 Transfers, Lloyd, Malachi, Bell, Doss, Possibly Barney. Please no Alex Bullocks
TE: Fidone, Boerk, could see Nelson and the KC TE getting some time. Lindenmeyer in some heavy sets. Bonner as a Y-off/H player, HH will probably have some role here IMO.
OL: Teddy, Scott, Benhardt, Luto, Mazzccua I think will end up starting. But Sledge, Gottulla, JEJ in the mix, Buckley is a wildcard. Doubtful any frosh is ready besides Taumua
Give me JEJ over Luto 8 days a week.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
QB: Obviously Raiola, HH - Wildcat (My personal hope - Q power)
TB: Oregon Transfer & Ervin as primary backs, 3rd down backs - EJ & Rhamir
FB: Don't give two shits
WR: Rotation of the 2 Transfers, Lloyd, Malachi, Bell, Doss, Possibly Barney. Please no Alex Bullocks
TE: Fidone, Boerk, could see Nelson and the KC TE getting some time. Lindenmeyer in some heavy sets. Bonner as a Y-off/H player, HH will probably have some role here IMO.
OL: Teddy, Scott, Benhardt, Luto, Mazzccua I think will end up starting. But Sledge, Gottulla, JEJ in the mix, Buckley is a wildcard. Doubtful any frosh is ready besides Taumua

I’m kinda digging that OL group. I’d like to see some of the younger guys get mixed in throughout the year.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Loy: "I was very close to putting in a Crystal Ball in for TJ Lateef to Nebraska. He's got the official visit set for April 26. I'm going to hold off because I'm just not 100%. What I am sure of is the fact that Nebraska leads, and that came directly from him. He said, 'All of the coaches connect with me once a day. That's the reason why they have an edge. It's about how they communicate. They showed me a lot of love.' Clearly, Matt Rhule and Marcus Satterfield are all doing a great job. They are separating from the pack. The only visit he's got lined up is a trip to Lincoln in April. Ole Miss and Texas A&M are the other heavy hitters involved here."

Benard Thomas

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
I forgot about Dowdell, but my EJ points stands that I don't need to see any more of Ervin or Rahmir to find out for the 11th time that they're mid af backs
You are taking crazy pills. EJ is mid AF. Doubt he gets many carries the remainder of his career.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
You are taking crazy pills. EJ is mid AF. Doubt he gets many carries the remainder of his career.
Maybe he is. He's younger than the other two so I haven't totally given up hope on him like I have the other two. Maybe Dowdell is good and gets the lionshare of the carries and that'd be fine, I just don't need more of Ervin and R. Johnson to know that they're mostly unproductive/often injured

Last edited:

Benard Thomas

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Wut. He was by far our best back last year and it wasn't even close
Which means absolutely nothing. Our offense was dog shit last year. Look at his stats the last two games against Cockeye and Wisconsin. We win those games with average running back play.

MaxHuskers34

Linebacker
Elite Member
Which means absolutely nothing. Our offense was dog shit last year. Look at his stats the last two games against Cockeye and Wisconsin. We win those games with average running back play.
The crazy part is not realizing how much better he'd have been if he had a QB in front of him that could hit the broadside of a barn. Averaging 4.6 YPC against defenses that almost always had 8 in the box is exceptional.

Huskers0119

Linebacker
Elite Member
Loy: "I was very close to putting in a Crystal Ball in for TJ Lateef to Nebraska. He's got the official visit set for April 26. I'm going to hold off because I'm just not 100%. What I am sure of is the fact that Nebraska leads, and that came directly from him. He said, 'All of the coaches connect with me once a day. That's the reason why they have an edge. It's about how they communicate. They showed me a lot of love.' Clearly, Matt Rhule and Marcus Satterfield are all doing a great job. They are separating from the pack. The only visit he's got lined up is a trip to Lincoln in April. Ole Miss and Texas A&M are the other heavy hitters involved here."

About as good as you could’ve hoped for in a post-Raiola class imo

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Wasn’t his dad on the UF team we destroyed? I kinda recall him being the guy who pretended to be Frazier in practice for them.
Well, if that's true, then Do. Not. Want.

If his bloodline was trying to act like Frazier to get UF ready for the '95 Huskers and the 62-24 was the final result, then I really do not think they are going to be good for this squad.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Hopefully they can get him to commit and commit early. One less thing to worry about if we can start getting a good QB commit the spring.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds