Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

February Recruiting Thread (2 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
It feels like the time where we all need to start pissing our pants about top talent leaving the state only for Rhule to do a clean sweep in a few months to make us look like idiots.

Who wants to go first?
I will.

What happened to loyalty?! These players grew up in the red state and all they can think of is themselves when they go on these stupid visits.

Back in the good ole days, Nebraska players visited the U if N five official times and another ten times unofficially!

State is going to shit. What happened to the western Nebraska loyalty?!

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I will.

What happened to loyalty?! These players grew up in the red state and all they can think of is themselves when they go on these stupid visits.

Back in the good ole days, Nebraska players visited the U if N five official times and another ten times unofficially!

State is going to shit. What happened to the western Nebraska loyalty?!
Exactly. Should be a no brainer. Don't even know why they're taking these visits

GBR305

Linebacker
The only recent in-state kid I regret us missing out on is Xavier Watts. Jay Ducker too, before he fell off a cliff. The rest have been disappointing so far

Tezzer

Fullback
Elite Member
With the recent records of our football program I think the argument can be made that we wasted all the scholarships the last 8 years.
Ill Allow It GIF

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
I seriously don't know how I f

I really don't know how I feel about this. Having kids sign before they even play their senior year. The recruiting in the spring was already intense now it'll be the main attraction. I see how this lessens the load a bit for the coaches but I'm not sure what advantage it gives the kids.

Maybe some of you guys can talk me into it. It's basically official that we are recruiting juniors exclusively now which means the entire recruiting process will get started for even more high school freshmen. I just don't know if we are letting kids be kids at this point. What do coaches even have to evaluate on 90% of freshmen?

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

I really don't know how I feel about this. Having kids sign before they even play their senior year. The recruiting in the spring was already intense now it'll be the main attraction. I see how this lessens the load a bit for the coaches but I'm not sure what advantage it gives the kids.

Maybe some of you guys can talk me into it. It's basically official that we are recruiting juniors exclusively now which means the entire recruiting process will get started for even more high school freshmen. I just don't know if we are letting kids be kids at this point. What do coaches even have to evaluate on 90% of freshmen?
Feels like coaches are going to hate the idea of locking in most kids prior to their senior season.

Last edited:

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter

You would have to be picky on who you have commit prior to season.

On the flip side, we wouldn’t have gotten Raiola if this was in last year.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds