Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

February Recruiting Thread (1 Viewer)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Isn't this guy like 30 and out of eligibility?
never forget baseball GIF

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Disagree. I stand by my previous post. The point of the rule was so schools don't have to do somthing they didn't really want to do and was costing them money.
agree with you.

dom91932

Cornerback
Elite Member
Here's another post from this kid's uncle about the visit.

"Blessings, Brothers…

Saw there was a Fong bomb post well in front of mine so I abandoned this one… don’t wanna be a bogart- I over type anyway

Just got a literal 1 1/2 hour download on the entire visit with photo tour lol…

Not my strong suit but succinctly put:

Yes they, (step) Dad Former MLB first rd draft pick and CWS winner, and Mom D.Ed., and Bryson were completely blown away. He was made the number one priority of the skill position guys in attendance. Every perfect question was asked and answered. Every detail was meticulously but smoothly handled. The entire tour was made personal for B… He loved it all but the recovery stuff Mike calls it the Complex… was literally mind blowing to Bryson and very important to him… Apparently, we are very far ahead of the game or at the top in this area by a long way… and I mean Bryson really liked it… Hesitations were addressed. Expectations were set etc etc… considering that Bryson doesn’t want to commit before July ish and that’s when the coaches want him to officially visit and hopefully commit (not setting a date) this could not have gone better. I got a very close introspective look, which was awesome, and I am personally blown away.

I’d say B12 is dead to them
NU is definitely the current #1
(someone from the SEC will have to impress him with opportunity, location, relationship, comfort level etc etc etc on par with a new bar that NU has seemingly set quite high.) He’s going to Arkansas next weekend - OU and Arky are gonna try to get in the mix and be given the opportunity to impress.

For your Hip pocket - if Harblow goes to the League, Incouls see Lance going to Michigan and trying hard to take B with him.

Side nugget - one recruit told Bryson - These facilities make KSt look like a JUCO… my brother in law said “and he’s not wrong”

My prediction: N
Putting it here right now Bryson is about 95% N, but intrigued by SEC. Mom and Dad are sold… and will be difficult to dissuade with proximity now a major plus for us, but it will ultimately be Bryson calling it most likely before his Senior season starts."

One of these things is not like the others …
The family sure seems to get it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds