Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

February Recruiting Thread (5 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
From left: Dylan Raiola; walk-on FB Izaac Dickey (in red); walk-on WR from Washington state Cooper Wilson (he's behind Dickey with the long dark hair), Chief Borders, (can’t tell who Chief has his left arm around), Gunnar Gottula, Ben Scott, Micah Mazzccua (new starting starting guard, wearing the “lonestar” sweater), Turner Corcoran (behind Mazzccua), Stefon Thompson (250-pound transfer LB from Syracuse), Malachi Coleman (squatting).
That son of a bitch better be back squatting like the good Lord intended

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
From left: Dylan Raiola; walk-on FB Izaac Dickey (in red); walk-on WR from Washington state Cooper Wilson (he's behind Dickey with the long dark hair); Chief Borders, (can’t tell who Chief has his left arm around); Gunnar Gottula; Ben Scott; Micah Mazzccua (new starting starting guard, wearing the “lonestar” sweater); Turner Corcoran (behind Mazzccua); Stefon Thompson (250-pound transfer LB from Syracuse); Malachi Coleman (squatting).
Good work! And thanks. I guess they weren't all freshman.

Though you forgot the guy front and center (someone else said it was Lloyd). Don't blame you though. I didn't see him at first either.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Looks like a good prospect. But I have trouble getting excited about a prospect with this kind of offer sheet when we have two true freshman Elite 11 QB's, one of them being a five star. It seems like any QB with that kind of offer list is going to look for a better situation with less young talent at QB, like Manske did.
That kid would blow Danny K out of the water blindfolded

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
You should consider maybe going outside and getting some fresh air.
recess GIF

wildcat_husker

Cornerback
Elite Member
Good work! And thanks. I guess they weren't all freshman.

Though you forgot the guy front and center (someone else said it was Lloyd). Don't blame you though. I didn't see him at first either.
I saw the guy front and center, couldn't tell, so I labelled him: (can’t tell who Chief has his left arm around)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds