Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

February Recruiting Thread (3 Viewers)

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member

I see we got another Dylan hanging with Turd photo. I don't follow players on IG or Twitter, are there any pics of him hanging with his teammates? Having fun, lifting weights, playing PS/5. Or is he gonna just hang out with the AD or head VB coach?

Please tell me this dude is actually making friends on the team. Has some sorority tail chasing him around campus. Because Turd can't be your friend. Cook isn't going to be blocking for you on 3rd & 8 against Ohio State.

Disclaimer: If this is just a "branding" NIL style exercise then it's lame.

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion
I see we got another Dylan hanging with Turd photo. I don't follow players on IG or Twitter, are there any pics of him hanging with his teammates? Having fun, lifting weights, playing PS/5. Or is he gonna just hang out with the AD or head VB coach?

Please tell me this dude is actually making friends on the team. Has some sorority tail chasing him around campus. Because Turd can't be your friend. Cook isn't going to be blocking for you on 3rd & 8 against Ohio State.

fans GIF

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member

What if...and I know this sounds crazy. They were both at a Nebrasketball game and happened to run into each other and said hello. And someone snapped a picture of it?

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

Huskers make 2025 quarterback offer in California​

Nebraska football offers 2025 quarterback Madden Iamaleava on Thursday.​

Michael BruntzMICHAEL BRUNTZ62 mins0

Nebraska football continued its evaluation — and offers — of 2025 quarterbacks on Thursday, extending an offer to Warren (Calif.) four-star quarterback Madden Iamaleava.

The 6-foot-3, 185-pound Iamaleava reported the offer following a conversation with Nebraska assistants Glenn Thomas and Marcus Satterfield.

Iamaleava is the younger brother of former five-star and current Tennessee quarterback Nico Iamaleava, and has followed in his brother’s footsteps in terms of attention from power five programs.

The 2025 quarterback holds offers from Auburn, Cal, Colorado, Miami, Ole Miss, TCU, Tennessee and others.

247Sports National Recruiting Analyst Greg Biggins said the ceiling is very high for the 2025 quarterback.

“Iamaleava has had a strong junior season and showed he’s deserving of all the attention and early scholarships he received this off-season. Iamaleava didn’t start a game until this year after backing up his older brother Nico Iamaleava, who’s a freshman at Tennessee,” Biggins wrote in his evaluation. “Like his older brother, Iamaleava is a two-sport standout and a talented volleyball player but his future is definitely at quarterback. He has always had a strong arm but has made a nice jump in poise, accuracy and maturity. He shows dual-threat ability and although he doesn’t run a ton, he has very good pocket mobility and can extend plays. He’s a tough kid, highly competitive and as the game continues to slow down for him, he’ll make another big jump.”

The offer comes as Nebraska’s quarterback board for 2025 is in a bit of flux. Nebraska has offered St. Louis quarterback Dillon Duff and Pennsylvania quarterback Matt Zollers in recent weeks and long-time Husker quarterback target Alex Manske committed to Cockeye State on Thursday evening.

Iamaleava is a four-star prospect according to 247Sports, and holds an overall rating of 90 according to 247Sports, making him the No. 164 overall prospect and No. 11 quarterback in the 2025 class.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member

Nebraska football continued its evaluation — and offers — of 2025 quarterbacks on Thursday, extending an offer to Warren (Calif.) four-star quarterback Madden Iamaleava.

The 6-foot-3, 185-pound Iamaleava reported the offer following a conversation with Nebraska assistants Glenn Thomas and Marcus Satterfield.

Iamaleava is the younger brother of former five-star and current Tennessee quarterback Nico Iamaleava, and has followed in his brother’s footsteps in terms of attention from power five programs.

The 2025 quarterback holds offers from Auburn, Cal, Colorado, Miami, Ole Miss, TCU, Tennessee and others.

247Sports National Recruiting Analyst Greg Biggins said the ceiling is very high for the 2025 quarterback.

“Iamaleava has had a strong junior season and showed he’s deserving of all the attention and early scholarships he received this off-season. Iamaleava didn’t start a game until this year after backing up his older brother Nico Iamaleava, who’s a freshman at Tennessee,” Biggins wrote in his evaluation. “Like his older brother, Iamaleava is a two-sport standout and a talented volleyball player but his future is definitely at quarterback. He has always had a strong arm but has made a nice jump in poise, accuracy and maturity. He shows dual-threat ability and although he doesn’t run a ton, he has very good pocket mobility and can extend plays. He’s a tough kid, highly competitive and as the game continues to slow down for him, he’ll make another big jump.”

The offer comes as Nebraska’s quarterback board for 2025 is in a bit of flux. Nebraska has offered St. Louis quarterback Dillon Duff and Pennsylvania quarterback Matt Zollers in recent weeks and long-time Husker quarterback target Alex Manske committed to Cockeye State on Thursday evening.

Iamaleava is a four-star prospect according to 247Sports, and holds an overall rating of 90 according to 247Sports, making him the No. 164 overall prospect and No. 11 quarterback in the 2025 class.

madden.PNG

herbsinator

Running Back
Elite Member

You should consider maybe going outside and getting some fresh air.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

IMG_8764.jpeg
Was sent this. Does this work?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds