Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fall camp thread 2024

Maybe if it was Alvano
Alvano would be more likely to be shanked.

Sad Koala GIF

(I like Alvano & think/hope he has a good chance to get straightened out, but I can't pass up a straight line like this.)

On August 15 Javin Wright pled no contest to driving with a suspended license and failing to appear in court

Does he have a "health issue" or is he suspended for doing dummy stuff
Like Garrett said it sounds like they are two distinct things going on. The legal issue came up before news got out about health, and it wasn’t viewed as serious. Just dumb.

What is this poll ranking?
It's a meme. A sicko is someone who enjoys the often unattractive or unique aspects of college football games. Like watching Cockeye crush an opponent 5-3? You're a sicko. Like watching Nebraska painfully choke close losses every week? Sicko. Do you upgrade your tv package to watch MAC football? Total sicko.

It can be off the field drama too. Lane Kiffen before he got good good would probably have been king of the sickos.

Like Garrett said it sounds like they are two distinct things going on. The legal issue came up before news got out about health, and it wasn’t viewed as serious. Just dumb.
But this is different than what Garrett just said. @HuskerGarrett implied that the legal issue was the "health issue", not that the health issue is real and separate from the legal issue.

Unless I read that wrong.

A clear signal that we jumped the shark a while ago and are now circling the drain as a civilization.

So do I just run out into the field and snap a picture of the QR code

How does that work

Mean Dean on single digits.

Expected new single-digit jersey players:
WR - Jahmal Banks
DL - Jimari Butler
DB - Marques Buford
DB - Tommi Hill
DB - Malcolm Hartzog

These are the players who earned single digits last year and are back in 2024:
DL - Nash Hutmacher (0)
DL - Ty Robinson (9)
LB - John Bullock (5)
DB - DeShon Singleton (8)
DB - Isaac Gifford (2)

If all this plays out, nine of the 10 single-digit jerseys will be worn by members of the defense. The only two spots of the projected starting 11, not in single digits, would be the Jack LB and the other inside linebacker.

It's a meme. A sicko is someone who enjoys the often unattractive or unique aspects of college football games. Like watching Cockeye crush an opponent 5-3? You're a sicko. Like watching Nebraska painfully choke close losses every week? Sicko. Do you upgrade your tv package to watch MAC football? Total sicko.

It can be off the field drama too. Lane Kiffen before he got good good would probably have been king of the sickos.
Confused still about the rankings. Does the Nebraska graphic mean that's the rank of their fanbase enjoying the pain of other fanbases, or does it rank where other fans put Nebraska on their ranking of enjoying seeing Huskers suffer?

But this is different than what Garrett just said. @HuskerGarrett implied that the legal issue was the "health issue", not that the health issue is real and separate from the legal issue.

Unless I read that wrong.
Oh. I read it as him saying he is out because of the health issue and not the legal issue but in reading it again I can certainly see how I misunderstood.

And maybe he’s heard something different. The health issue is real, though. Think about it, we aren’t going to mask a legal issue that will inevitably become public behind a “health” issue.

Mean Dean on single digits.

Expected new single-digit jersey players:
WR - Jahmal Banks
DL - Jimari Butler
DB - Marques Buford
DB - Tommi Hill
DB - Malcolm Hartzog

These are the players who earned single digits last year and are back in 2024:
DL - Nash Hutmacher (0)
DL - Ty Robinson (9)
LB - John Bullock (5)
DB - DeShon Singleton (8)
DB - Isaac Gifford (2)

If all this plays out, nine of the 10 single-digit jerseys will be worn by members of the defense. The only two spots of the projected starting 11, not in single digits, would be the Jack LB and the other inside linebacker.
I think you'll see a few more on offense. Scott, Rahmir, Ervin seem like likely candidates

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back