Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fall camp thread 2024

I don’t think it’s portal related. The portal is closed until after the season. Delaying the starter announcement for a couple extra weeks in August won’t make any difference by then.
It’s a longer game with the portal. I wasn’t insinuating he would transfer now. I’m talking about keeping him engaged throughout the season

It’s a longer game with the portal. I wasn’t insinuating he would transfer now. I’m talking about keeping him engaged throughout the season

I don’t understand the love for HH - I don’t think he portals but if he did we are out an awful QB who is a pretty good tough, straight line runner and could maybe be a decent TE.

I get why middle aged Nebraskan men have a hard on for him, but objectively he’s not that great.

I don’t understand the love for HH - I don’t think he portals but if he did we are out an awful QB who is a pretty good tough, straight line runner and could maybe be a decent TE.

I get why middle aged Nebraskan men have a hard on for him, but objectively he’s not that great.
As a middle aged Nebraskan, I do NOT have a hard on for him. I’m so very tired of taking the “good old Nebraska boys” and trying to get wins against even average teams. I don’t mind sprinkling in a guy like him at TE or somewhere to fill a TEMPORARY need but in this day and age we need better talent. Couldn’t agree with you more, he’s not that great. If we lose him to the portal, oh well. I felt Chubba was better than him but again had poor coaching under Frost so he was behind in development.

Objectively, HH was one of the worst QBs in the P5 last year. "not that great" is drastically under-selling how bad he was. if we'd traded QBs with about 60 other teams NU goes to a bowl game

Indeed

60 other high schools*
censorship GIF

Objectively, HH was one of the worst QBs in the P5 last year. "not that great" is drastically under-selling how bad he was. if we'd traded QBs with about 60 other teams NU goes to a bowl game

Yeah I meant not that great as a cumulative football player (in any role).

I agree that he was a horrible QB.

I openly admit that I was skeptical of Dylan based on the recruitment that seemed to start from the crib and went on for years across all 50 states. The hype became annoying and the rollercoaster was exhausting. So when he arrived on campus and was the focal point of Nebraska's social media campaign I said to myself that I can't wait for actual football to start to see if this guy is for real or just a recruiting site creation propped up by social media's influence.

It makes me so happy to see that the "branding" has subsided somewhat and that the football related reports are all that DR is a legit player. Nebraska absolutely could not afford for him to be fugazi riches. Based on our insider info, the different Husker radio/pods and media reports, Dylan is hitting all the right notes and doing everything he needs to do. Props to him, his people and the coaching staff.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back