Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ethan Nation also in the 2023 class? (1 Viewer)

klrgumby

Linebacker
Cam Lenhardt accidentally was added to the Huskers.com website the other day meaning he signed and got removed to not let the cat out more than it did. The same can’t be said for Nation so he may not have signed yet.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Time to go to the directory:
Hacking Rocco Botte GIF by Mega64

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
probably would only be in the directory if he signed AND was planning to early enrolL

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Nothing in the directory yet -

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Nothing in the directory yet -

I don't think he is planning to be an early enrollee, so I don't think there will be anything in the directory until late spring/early summer if her is coming.

Lenhardt is one of the approx. 6 who plan to attend the semester that begins in January.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Cam Lenhardt accidentally was added to the Huskers.com website the other day meaning he signed and got removed to not let the cat out more than it did. The same can’t be said for Nation so he may not have signed yet.
Was he added to the roster? Or added to the student directory?

I'll never forget Darnay Holmes name showing up in the directory before signing day and then everyone realizing that it was because he had to do that with every school that he was considering so that he could be an early enrollee or something.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
I don't think he is planning to be an early enrollee, so I don't think there will be anything in the directory until late spring/early summer if her is coming.

Lenhardt is one of the approx. 6 who plan to attend the semester that begins in January.
Who are the 6 that plan to be here early?

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

I'll never forget Darnay Holmes name showing up in the directory before signing day and then everyone realizing that it was because he had to do that with every school that he was considering so that he could be an early enrollee or something.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Greg Smith and Mongo have both put predictions in for him.

View attachment 18522

No way of knowing if he already signed on Wednesday or if he is waiting until February - he announces 1/3 at the AA game​

I would take Munsons forecasts with a grain of salt though, I think he forecasted every visitor we had the last couple weeks to Nebraska.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

Speaking of Darnay Holmes there was chatter or an Urban Legend that he was going to sign with Nebraska but one big problem was the girls at Nebraska. Darnay had a serious girlfriend in Cali at the time that he thought was his long term answer to love yet supposedly was out here laying the pipe all over the place on his visits to Lincoln. Our Student Body can be very friendly to recruits at times. He was worried his girlfriend would come out to visit and he'd be busted. I think she found some pictures of him partying in Lincoln posted on Social Media that caused her to be concerned.

ATX Husker

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Speaking of Darnay Holmes there was chatter or an Urban Legend that he was going to sign with Nebraska but one big problem was the girls at Nebraska. Darnay had a serious girlfriend in Cali at the time that he thought was his long term answer to love yet supposedly was out here laying the pipe all over the place on his visits to Lincoln. Our Student Body can be very friendly to recruits at times. He was worried his girlfriend would come out to visit and he'd be busted. I think she found some pictures of him partying in Lincoln posted on Social Media that caused her to be concerned.
This Darnay Holmes?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds