Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ernest expected back in the portal (1 Viewer)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Happy Parks And Rec GIF

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
Would be really funny if he tried to come back. I hope he asks and Rhule says no.

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
i hope he says yes
This is a different situation, but hasn’t Rhule indicated he won’t have much sympathy for an in-state recruit who goes elsewhere and then wants to transfer back later? I’m sure talent plays a huge role in that decision, but I like the philosophy. Kid left us high and dry once and now he wants to come back to a starting spot and play savior? Maybe I’m too stubborn to ever be a college coach, but Fuck. That.

GBR305

Linebacker
He isn't a need tbh. If he comes back on an NIL deal I wouldn't be mad, but there's other P4 programs that will gladly have him on scholarship

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why does this keep coming up?

You can't get a transfer waiver for a coaching change. You just get the opportunity to enter the portal outside the normal window. If he transfers (a second time) he sits out (unless the NCAA changes the rule or loses the new lawsuit. It was just temporarily neutered in the earlier court case).

1706448348401.png

Last edited:

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
This is a different situation, but hasn’t Rhule indicated he won’t have much sympathy for an in-state recruit who goes elsewhere and then wants to transfer back later? I’m sure talent plays a huge role in that decision, but I like the philosophy. Kid left us high and dry once and now he wants to come back to a starting spot and play savior? Maybe I’m too stubborn to ever be a college coach, but Fuck. That.
When did he indicate that? Has he even been here long enough to encounter a similar situation yet?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds