Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Eric Fields (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why is there a shredded up utility flag in my grade A marijuana? .

-college Jim
College Jim was probably too drunk to notice what was in the weed.

This is the time I won't puke smoking when already drunk. 30 min later.

puke GIF

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
College Jim was probably too drunk to notice what was in the weed.

This is the time I won't puke smoking when already drunk. 30 min later.

puke GIF
It really doesn’t take much to make you puke it seems

Southendzonehusker

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Reggies/mids should be for a younger crowd. Now that I’m into my late 30s the main reason I partake is to help me sleep. I don’t want to be a chimney before going to bed. Give me a little of something that will help get the job done so I can go to sleep.

Walter Sobchak

Master of smoking meats and trees
Elite Member
Reggies/mids should be for a younger crowd. Now that I’m into my late 30s the main reason I partake is to help me sleep. I don’t want to be a chimney before going to bed. Give me a little of something that will help get the job done so I can go to sleep.
You should look into a disposable vape. Couple hits off of that before bed, and you'll be out quick. Plus it don't really smell so you can do it in the bedroom discreetly. Big fan personally

Southendzonehusker

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
You should look into a disposable vape. Couple hits off of that before bed, and you'll be out quick. Plus it don't really smell so you can do it in the bedroom discreetly. Big fan personally
I have plenty but also a big fan of the gummies with melatonin in them. I consume on a very regular basis with zero flower.

Landrew

Bench Warmer
At 49, I just got in to this for the first time in my life. I use a vape or a gummy to help me sleep. Sometimes if my knees and ankles are really sore after walking all day at work I will double up.

I used to say alcohol was better because it was legal. Then I realized how stupid that argument is. Use in moderation and don't drive. Watch TV or play a game and let the pain go away. Never felt better in my adult life.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
thats so weird.
For sure, always proud of it. Probably only regret is Peru State Halloween party when I was 20. My buddy and I drove to meet his sister and her friends at the volleyball house. Drunk girls everywhere. Had fun but stayed sober. My excuse was I had to drive my drunk buddy home

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
For sure, always proud of it. Probably only regret is Peru State Halloween party when I was 20. My buddy and I drove to meet his sister and her friends at the volleyball house. Drunk girls everywhere. Had fun but stayed sober. My excuse was I had to drive my drunk buddy home
You should have said you were staying sober so you could fuck better. That would have worked at least once.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
You should have said you were staying sober so you could fuck better. That would have worked at least once.
You could say I hadn’t quite figured out the game yet and was still somewhat shy in that field. Me and my buddy were baseball players that night and the girl I started the night with was into it for the first couple hours. Super hot. Her costume was spandex sports bra and body paint lol anyway once the night really got goin and I was obviously the only one not drinking, she moved on and that was it. Would have handled that much differently looking back

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
You could say I hadn’t quite figured out the game yet and was still somewhat shy in that field. Me and my buddy were baseball players that night and the girl I started the night with was into it for the first couple hours. Super hot. Her costume was spandex sports bra and body paint lol anyway once the night really got goin and I was obviously the only one not drinking, she moved on and that was it. Would have handled that much differently looking back
Sympathies for no sex.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds