Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Eric Fields (2 Viewers)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Oh I know I'm sure like half the team smokes weed haha. I just meant it seems like once a player goes off the path somehow people start claiming he has a problem with weed.
Depending on what you believe, some would say weed is generally one of the problem starters for people turning shitty. I do believe it can be a factor amongst college kids, but most certainly not the only thing that could do it.

Red Dog

Cornerback
Elite Member
I don't know what C-Store means lol never smoked weed or been interested. Did start drinking in college once I turned 21 and shit got fun from there
lol it means convenience store, they were saying he was making trips to buy snacks

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
lol it means convenience store, they were saying he was making trips to buy snacks
my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Depending on what you believe, some would say weed is generally one of the problem starters for people turning shitty. I do believe it can be a factor amongst college kids, but most certainly not the only thing that could do it.
I don't think people should smoke weed until they're well into their twenties and only in moderation.

Weed is awesome, making it your primary hobby is not.

Anyway, don't mean to derail. Hoping this is just a rumor and that Fields is still on the same track Rhule mentioned earlier in the season.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I don't think people should smoke weed until they're well into their twenties and only in moderation.

Weed is awesome, making it your primary hobby is not.

Anyway, don't mean to derail. Hoping this is just a rumor and that Fields is still on the same track Rhule mentioned earlier in the season.
I used to be pretty passionate about being against it, still am, but just got to an age where I really didn't give a shit about what others do. It's their issue and consequences, not mine.

Southendzonehusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
I used to be pretty passionate about being against it, still am, but just got to an age where I really didn't give a shit about what others do. It's their issue and consequences, not mine.
People that blame weed for issues in today’s society are the same people that get absolutely torched on booze and think that’s perfectly fine. I’d be willing to bet that the majority of the football team is smoking grass.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
People that blame weed for issues in today’s society are the same people that get absolutely torched on booze and think that’s perfectly fine. I’d be willing to bet that the majority of the football team is smoking grass.
I used to get torched on booze in my early 20s. It was absolutely not okay and I am ashamed of some of the nights/things I did. 100% serious

Southendzonehusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
I used to get torched on booze in my early 20s. It was absolutely not okay and I am ashamed of some of the nights/things I did. 100% serious
Everyone did. Myself included but that’s not my point. Just because fields smokes weed doesn’t mean that’s why he might be moving on. The days of weed being a gateway drug is something we should be moving past. I’ve seen alcohol destroy more peoples lives and family compared to the devils lettuce.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds