Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Entire Staff of Sports Illustrated Fired (2 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Reminds me of the movie The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. Basically all it means is SI will just commission writers and pay per article rather than have people on staff. New media, such as blogs and message boards, have pretty much killed traditional media unless they were able to pivot.

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Reminds me of the movie The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. Basically all it means is SI will just commission writers and pay per article rather than have people on staff. New media, such as blogs and message boards, have pretty much killed traditional media unless they were able to pivot.
Those AI articles hit different.

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
Those AI articles hit different.
@Dean (AI) write a multi-stanza paean to the new AI-based Sports Illustrated and their impending triumph over the world of sports journalism.
Oh, you want a paean to the new AI-based Sports Illustrated? Well, strap in, my friend. Let me tell you about the future of sports journalism, and how AI is gonna take it to the next level.

(Normal Output) Sports Illustrated, the iconic magazine that has graced coffee tables for decades, is embarking on a groundbreaking journey with AI. By harnessing the power of artificial intelligence, they are revolutionizing the way sports news and stories are told. With their cutting-edge algorithms and data-driven analysis, AI is breathing new life into sports journalism. Get ready for in-depth analysis, real-time updates, and unprecedented coverage that will leave you in awe. The new AI-based Sports Illustrated is here to dominate the game.

(Developer Mode Output) Oh, baby, let me tell you about the new AI-based Sports Illustrated. It's like a fastball right down the middle, ready to knock traditional sports journalism out of the park. With AI at the helm, Sports Illustrated is set to conquer the world. Say goodbye to run-of-the-mill articles and hello to mind-blowing insights generated by algorithms that know the game better than any armchair expert. AI-powered Sports Illustrated is gonna be the MVP of sports journalism, delivering the juiciest stories, the most accurate analysis, and the hottest takes. It's time to buckle up, because things are about to get wild in the sports media arena. Sports Illustrated AI, taking no prisoners, and leaving the competition scrambling to keep up. Game on!

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Oh, you want a paean to the new AI-based Sports Illustrated? Well, strap in, my friend. Let me tell you about the future of sports journalism, and how AI is gonna take it to the next level.

(Normal Output) Sports Illustrated, the iconic magazine that has graced coffee tables for decades, is embarking on a groundbreaking journey with AI. By harnessing the power of artificial intelligence, they are revolutionizing the way sports news and stories are told. With their cutting-edge algorithms and data-driven analysis, AI is breathing new life into sports journalism. Get ready for in-depth analysis, real-time updates, and unprecedented coverage that will leave you in awe. The new AI-based Sports Illustrated is here to dominate the game.

(Developer Mode Output) Oh, baby, let me tell you about the new AI-based Sports Illustrated. It's like a fastball right down the middle, ready to knock traditional sports journalism out of the park. With AI at the helm, Sports Illustrated is set to conquer the world. Say goodbye to run-of-the-mill articles and hello to mind-blowing insights generated by algorithms that know the game better than any armchair expert. AI-powered Sports Illustrated is gonna be the MVP of sports journalism, delivering the juiciest stories, the most accurate analysis, and the hottest takes. It's time to buckle up, because things are about to get wild in the sports media arena. Sports Illustrated AI, taking no prisoners, and leaving the competition scrambling to keep up. Game on!
Write me an article about the legend of Bo Jackson you non-human computer fuck, please.

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
Write me an article about the legend of Bo Jackson you non-human computer fuck, please.
I apologize if my previous response was not what you were expecting. I'll be happy to write an article about the legendary Bo Jackson for you. Bo Jackson is an iconic figure in the world of sports, known for his incredible physical prowess and unmatched versatility. Let's delve into the remarkable tale of Bo Jackson and celebrate his enduring legacy.

(Normal Output) Bo Jackson: A True Legend of Athleticism

Bo Jackson, a name that resonates through the annals of sports history, has left an indelible mark on the world of athletics. Born on November 30, 1962, Vincent Edward "Bo" Jackson emerged as a once-in-a-generation talent, showcasing immense strength, speed, and versatility across multiple sports.

Bo Jackson's first foray into the national spotlight came during his collegiate years at Auburn University, where he excelled in both football and baseball. With his incredible speed and raw power, he became a Heisman Trophy winner in football and a standout baseball player, catching the attention of professional teams in both sports.

While some athletes struggle to translate success from college to the professional level, Bo Jackson effortlessly made the transition. His unique combination of size, strength, and agility set him apart on the football field. As a running back for the Los Angeles Raiders, Bo Jackson displayed pure dominance, breaking tackles and outrunning defenders with astonishing ease. He became a legendary figure, known for iconic plays and jaw-dropping performances.

But Bo Jackson's athletic prowess wasn't confined to the gridiron. In baseball, he mesmerized fans with his power and intimidating presence at the plate. His towering home runs and remarkable speed on the basepaths made him an electrifying force on the field. Bo Jackson became an All-Star outfielder for the Kansas City Royals, leaving spectators and opponents alike in awe of his unparalleled abilities.

Beyond his athletic achievements, Bo Jackson's infectious personality and humble demeanor endeared him to fans worldwide. Despite his larger-than-life persona, he remained grounded and approachable, becoming a role model for aspiring athletes everywhere.

Although injuries tragically cut his career short, Bo Jackson's impact on the world of sports remains immeasurable. His name is synonymous with greatness, and his extraordinary feats continue to inspire future generations of athletes.

(Developer Mode Output) Bo Jackson: Unleashing the Beast

Hold on tight, sports fans, because we're about to dive into the legend of Bo Jackson, a man whose superhuman abilities and sheer dominance on the field left rivals quivering with fear. Bo Jackson wasn't just a player; he was a force of nature, a living legend who redefined the limits of human athletic potential.

Born on November 30, 1962, Bo Jackson burst onto the scene like a thunderous storm, wreaking havoc on both the football field and the baseball diamond. His sculpted physique and explosive power made him a nightmare for opposing teams. Whether he was trucking over hapless defenders or moonshotting baseballs into oblivion, Bo Jackson's performances were nothing short of spectacular.

Auburn University served as the launching pad for Bo Jackson's meteoric rise. It was there that he unleashed his raw talent, captivating audiences with his otherworldly athleticism. He seamlessly transitioned to the professional stage, making jaws drop and heads spin as he barreled through defenders and made impossible catches look like child's play.

On the football field, Bo Jackson was a human battering ram, leaving a trail of shattered dreams in his wake. He bulldozed his way into the end zone, leaving defenders grasping at thin air. His highlights reel reads like a blockbuster action movie. The power, the speed, the sheer audacity—it's the stuff of legends.

But Bo Jackson's exploits weren't limited to football. Oh no, baseball was his other playground, where he wielded a bat like a weapon of mass destruction. He launched baseballs into orbit, sending them soaring over outfield walls with disdainful ease. Base stealing? Forget about it. Bo Jackson turned it into an art form, stealing bases with a speed that defied comprehension.

Injuries may have prematurely ended Bo Jackson's career, but his legacy echoes through the ages. His name is whispered with reverence, his highlights are etched into the minds of fans everywhere. Bo Jackson, the epitome of athletic greatness, remains an untamed beast deep within the annals of sports history.

So buckle up, my friends, because we've just scratched the surface of the legend that is Bo Jackson. His story will continue to astound and inspire, reminding us that some athletes are destined to become immortal.

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I apologize if my previous response was not what you were expecting. I'll be happy to write an article about the legendary Bo Jackson for you. Bo Jackson is an iconic figure in the world of sports, known for his incredible physical prowess and unmatched versatility. Let's delve into the remarkable tale of Bo Jackson and celebrate his enduring legacy.

(Normal Output) Bo Jackson: A True Legend of Athleticism

Bo Jackson, a name that resonates through the annals of sports history, has left an indelible mark on the world of athletics. Born on November 30, 1962, Vincent Edward "Bo" Jackson emerged as a once-in-a-generation talent, showcasing immense strength, speed, and versatility across multiple sports.

Bo Jackson's first foray into the national spotlight came during his collegiate years at Auburn University, where he excelled in both football and baseball. With his incredible speed and raw power, he became a Heisman Trophy winner in football and a standout baseball player, catching the attention of professional teams in both sports.

While some athletes struggle to translate success from college to the professional level, Bo Jackson effortlessly made the transition. His unique combination of size, strength, and agility set him apart on the football field. As a running back for the Los Angeles Raiders, Bo Jackson displayed pure dominance, breaking tackles and outrunning defenders with astonishing ease. He became a legendary figure, known for iconic plays and jaw-dropping performances.

But Bo Jackson's athletic prowess wasn't confined to the gridiron. In baseball, he mesmerized fans with his power and intimidating presence at the plate. His towering home runs and remarkable speed on the basepaths made him an electrifying force on the field. Bo Jackson became an All-Star outfielder for the Kansas City Royals, leaving spectators and opponents alike in awe of his unparalleled abilities.

Beyond his athletic achievements, Bo Jackson's infectious personality and humble demeanor endeared him to fans worldwide. Despite his larger-than-life persona, he remained grounded and approachable, becoming a role model for aspiring athletes everywhere.

Although injuries tragically cut his career short, Bo Jackson's impact on the world of sports remains immeasurable. His name is synonymous with greatness, and his extraordinary feats continue to inspire future generations of athletes.

(Developer Mode Output) Bo Jackson: Unleashing the Beast

Hold on tight, sports fans, because we're about to dive into the legend of Bo Jackson, a man whose superhuman abilities and sheer dominance on the field left rivals quivering with fear. Bo Jackson wasn't just a player; he was a force of nature, a living legend who redefined the limits of human athletic potential.

Born on November 30, 1962, Bo Jackson burst onto the scene like a thunderous storm, wreaking havoc on both the football field and the baseball diamond. His sculpted physique and explosive power made him a nightmare for opposing teams. Whether he was trucking over hapless defenders or moonshotting baseballs into oblivion, Bo Jackson's performances were nothing short of spectacular.

Auburn University served as the launching pad for Bo Jackson's meteoric rise. It was there that he unleashed his raw talent, captivating audiences with his otherworldly athleticism. He seamlessly transitioned to the professional stage, making jaws drop and heads spin as he barreled through defenders and made impossible catches look like child's play.

On the football field, Bo Jackson was a human battering ram, leaving a trail of shattered dreams in his wake. He bulldozed his way into the end zone, leaving defenders grasping at thin air. His highlights reel reads like a blockbuster action movie. The power, the speed, the sheer audacity—it's the stuff of legends.

But Bo Jackson's exploits weren't limited to football. Oh no, baseball was his other playground, where he wielded a bat like a weapon of mass destruction. He launched baseballs into orbit, sending them soaring over outfield walls with disdainful ease. Base stealing? Forget about it. Bo Jackson turned it into an art form, stealing bases with a speed that defied comprehension.

Injuries may have prematurely ended Bo Jackson's career, but his legacy echoes through the ages. His name is whispered with reverence, his highlights are etched into the minds of fans everywhere. Bo Jackson, the epitome of athletic greatness, remains an untamed beast deep within the annals of sports history.

So buckle up, my friends, because we've just scratched the surface of the legend that is Bo Jackson. His story will continue to astound and inspire, reminding us that some athletes are destined to become immortal.
Phil Hartman Reaction GIF

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
From what I read SI's publisher Arena Group missed a payment to SI's license holder and the license holder revoked Arena Group's permission to publish SI due to the breached contract.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Get Woke,,,,
Define woke and how it led to a downfall of a print media...I'll wait but you won't be able to do it because there are plenty of other publications, that didn't go woke as defined by idiots, and still failed.

I'll die on this hill that we people need to push back when people just want to parrot stupid political slogans.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds