Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Emmett Johnson offered (2 Viewers)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
The recruiting efforts of this staff have been the worst I have seen since I have been alive. They should be embarrassed that this is neither a Quantity or Quality class. What part of being Selective means you are going after 2-3 Star reaches? They mailed it in IMHO. Lazy

What year was the 2nd Worst Recruiting effort by any Husker Staff? I seem to remember Solich had a couple clunkers. Transitions years with some coaches were bad but that is understandable. What Non-Transaction Year sticks out as the 2nd Worst recruiting class/effort by a Husker Staff?

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev đź‘»
Elite Member
The recruiting efforts of this staff have been the worst I have seen since I have been alive. They should be embarrassed that this is neither a Quantity or Quality class. What part of being Selective means you are going after 2-3 Star reaches? They mailed it in IMHO. Lazy

What year was the 2nd Worst Recruiting effort by any Husker Staff? I seem to remember Solich had a couple clunkers. Transitions years with some coaches were bad but that is understandable. What Non-Transaction Year sticks out as the 2nd Worst recruiting class/effort by a Husker Staff?
They got scared after several of the higher profile guys transferred out and decided to aim low. Valuing "culture" over ability rather than changing their ways and how they try to relate to the kids.

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
They got scared after several of the higher profile guys transferred out and decided to aim low. Valuing "culture" over ability rather than changing their ways and how they try to relate to the kids.
these high profile guys that we get think they deserve to play even if they miss weights & class & meetings. you can be good for a year or so doing it that way but its not sustainable. like the w/L or not (nobody likes it) most agree that there has been major progress.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev đź‘»
Elite Member
these high profile guys that we get think they deserve to play even if they miss weights & class & meetings. you can be good for a year or so doing it that way but its not sustainable. like the w/L or not (nobody likes it) most agree that there has been major progress.
Major progress?

Liar Lie GIF by Fluffy Friends

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Major Progress??????

funny.gif

giphy.gif

Please don't speak for me Mrs. Frost as I am not into Moral Victories or Participation Awards.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Conclusion: Considering the terrible on field results and instability of the coaching staff we are in a beggars can't be choosers situation so the fact that we have a shot with anybody of quality should be somewhat of a relief.
Usa Network No GIF by Chrisley Knows Best

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
Just imagine if there was a back with Johnson’s number in the metro and Neb doesn’t offer, then fleck comes in last minute and grabs him. There would be fans in “run the gosh darn pigskin” hats outside of north stadium with torches and pitchforks.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds