Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

EJ Barthel - Running Backs (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
He went 21 for 115 against Minnesota and then only got 40 combined carries the next 3 games. Whip got pass happy
Cockeye 34 run 30 pass
Wisconsin 28 run 20 pass
Michigan 26 run 20 pass

I wouldn't call that pass happy. Cockeye I thought the didn't throw enough in the 2nd half. Got too conservative.

And on the surface I'd have rather kept Applewhite. Not that you make a coaching decision on one guy but Ajay is a stud and I imagine it will be tough keeping him.

Herbie

Quarterback
My profile pic would probably be me coaching Christian McCafferey too
a white running back?
Oh My God No GIF by CBC

B Sams

Defensive Lineman
Damn, this guy is a big downgrade from Bryan Applewhite. If Frost hired this guy last offseason there would have been riots.

Don’t worry though he’s bringing this 190 pound white running back with him to the Big Ten. 2 star recruit who ran for 500 yards against a fuckin FCS schedule this year. Ya’ll have lost your fucking marbles. Why do we do this every time.

View attachment 17134
Calm down Farrakhan. I kid, kind of.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
Ed is looking for a job. He got canned at Northern CO. Ends up it’s a lot harder to win when every school gets to recruit and not just your high school team.
That situation with him was an epic level dumpster fire, firing your son as a coach with no coaching experience who proceeds to throw a clipboard at a fan is a new level of hot garbage

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds