Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dynasty (2 Viewers)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
No self-respecting KC fan can look at that objectively and think they earned that
chiefs-laugh.gif

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
In the playoffs I'm not betting against P Mahomes. That worked out. I did the same thing with Brady. Those guys are on another level as far as game management is concerned.
I think there’s definitely some psychological factors at play when teams play guys like Brady and Mahomes. You just know in the back of your head that they’re gonna find a way

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I think there’s definitely some psychological factors at play when teams play guys like Brady and Mahomes. You just know in the back of your head that they’re gonna find a way

1707751179400.png

Mahomes is 9-2 when trailing 7+ points in the playoffs. The next best record in that situation is Brady at 10-11.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
True, Brady will always be the GOAT and Mahomes will pry decline after Reid retires

Papa...Football

3rd Gen Teller of Bad Dad Jokes
Elite Member
Longevity is the only thing that gives Brady the nod. Mahomes is the better QB... This could become a Bill Russell vs MJ discussion.

Graphic needs to be updated because Mahomes has 3 SB MVP's
View attachment 33770
As much as I hate to admit it, Brady will most likely remain the goat. But damn those stats are compelling for Mahomes. Only time will tell.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Longevity is the only thing that gives Brady the nod. Mahomes is the better QB... This could become a Bill Russell vs MJ discussion.

Graphic needs to be updated because Mahomes has 3 SB MVP's
View attachment 33770
Tiger Woods situation. Talented & on pace to do all-time stuff early, but has to keep doing it for a while.

Can Patrick avoid sleeping with some random hospitality business chicks & having Brittany chase his vehicle with a golf club until he crashes into a fire hydrant? Only time will tell!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds