Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Dylan N Official! (4 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
No one. Just a question. I always assume the natural learning curve
I think Dom has spent tens of thousands of dollars over the years to cut the learning curve as much as possible. That + having the full spring + fall camp makes me extremely confident he's QB1.

And if not that it's Turdy and Haarberg as his competition, lollerskates

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I think Dom has spent tens of thousands of dollars over the years to cut the learning curve as much as possible. That + having the full spring + fall camp makes me extremely confident he's QB1.

Fantastic competition point. Frost-Martinez part 2 it is!

MaxHuskers34

Linebacker
Elite Member

Dom has spent his life grooming his two sons to be the next faces of a dynasty reborn from the ashes.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider

There is a level of natural ability here as well. Dylan is not your typical 18 year old kid.

ZaneTrain23

Linebacker
Elite Member

Keep in mind he has learned 4 new playbooks in his high school career and is still the top ranked QB in his class. He will have a story like McCaffrey did with the playbook test that made taters think he was a QB genius god, except this go around it will work out for us

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
There is a level of natural ability here as well. Dylan is not your typical 18 year old kid.
The Wire GIF

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
No one. Just a question. I always assume the natural learning curve
Wasn't an attack. Just saying that Raiola is the best QB on the roster as soon as he steps foot on campus. Maybe Purdy gets it as the returning starter from last year but I think Raiola takes the job in the spring and I don't think it'll be close.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't want to overhype the kid or set crazy expectations but from a physical standpoint, this kid is bigger than Haarberg and the best pure passer we've ever "signed".

Even the mental side is likely further along than most/all the returning QBs.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Wasn't an attack. Just saying that Raiola is the best QB on the roster as soon as he steps foot on campus. Maybe Purdy gets it as the returning starter from last year but I think Raiola takes the job in the spring and I don't think it'll be close.
No I understand, all good. I'm very much an actions over words, and prove your worth kind of guy. I feel that Dylan needs to separate himself pretty early, during spring, and hope he does, in order to warrant the attention he has received during his recruitment.

Hedley Lamarr

Safety
Insider
No I understand, all good. I'm very much an actions over words, and prove your worth kind of guy. I feel that Dylan needs to separate himself pretty early, during spring, and hope he does, in order to warrant the attention he has received during his recruitment.
He has more arm talent and vision than any QB on our roster. I said it before and I will say it again, we go bowling if we have Sr year of HS version of Raiola on our roster THIS year.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
The way he effortlessly flicks the ball 45-50 yards is something. Reminds me of watching Ryan Mallet in high school.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds