Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Dylan N Official!

As the unofficial leader of that bandwagon, I've seen the error of my ways.

Also, I watched some highlights and he's actually pretty mobile for a guy who has negative rush yards every season

From a mobility standpoint I’d probably liken him to the Sanders kid at Colorado. Thats not a bad thing.

From a mobility standpoint I’d probably liken him to the Sanders kid at Colorado. Thats not a bad thing.
Definitely not. I hadn't watched any highlights because he has been gone in my heart since Frost had too many margs and I expected him to be pretty stationary, but I finally watched them and was pleasantly surprised at how well he moved. It's only highlights but looks like he had lots of opportunities to run for yards but would get the ball out to someone late

christian
Understand The Good Doctor GIF by ABC Network

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back