Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking DylaN Commitment Watch Thread (1 Viewer)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just when I go and almost forget why I like you…BAM, it’s back baby!
giphy.gif

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I'm sure it's fine. But Dylan is probably on his way home now anyway. But who really cares about MBB. I still think this team is overrated and choke once we get into conference play. You can't choke away a 17 point lead to MN.
I'm just messing around, people itt were worried that Dylan's announcement was going to overshadow the volleyball team today and they ended up losing big, but the MBB team which most thought would lose had the big win. 🤣

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
@LoudHogRider if you ever make down here to swap STDs here in AZ, let me know there are a lot of Darling’s and Trudy’s lookin to share
At our age, there's no point in covering that puppy up, so I'm willing to take my chances with some dry desert gulch named Trudy. We'll tear through Sun City like a couple of F-5 'naders!

tedfordtony

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Wiltfong just posted an update on 247 stating that Raiola has still been in communication with the UGA staff while in Lincoln, and asking questions to indicate that the door is still open for him to sign with UGA.
Holy shit

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wiltfong just posted an update on 247 stating that Raiola has still been in communication with the UGA staff while in Lincoln, and asking questions to indicate that the door is still open for him to sign with UGA.
Well no shit it’s open - he hasn’t signed anywhere yet.

Unless Fong has his phone tapped he’s making shit up here.

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
Screenshot?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds