Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Does Adidas make a shitty football? (2 Viewers)

Mood4NU

Linebacker
Elite Member
This is a random thought that I will undoubtedly get roasted over, but roll with me here. The worst three teams in turnovers this year were Hawaii, Arizona State, and Nebraska.

What do all three of these teams have in common? Adidas.
When I was a manager under Bo they switched us from Wilson GST (the best) to Adidas which had just started making them at that point & yes they were shit . That was 2010-2012 timeframe

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
When I was a manager under Bo they switched us from Wilson GST (the best) to Adidas which had just started making them at that point & yes they were shit . That was 2010-2012 timeframe
You’re saying we switched to Adidas right when we really started sucking???? I think we have something here

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
All the footballs are made by Big Game USA. Love the theory, but don’t think it has any legs.

ColoREDo

God of sarcasm...but real.
It appears that Adidas schools use the Adidas “Dime” football. Could someone figure out if this is truly made by Wilson?
Actually, they are made by a company called Big Game USA. They also make the Nike Vapor Elite(which I am guessing is the same ball but with a different logo). Made in the Dallas area.

If Nike or Adidas made the balls, it would be in China.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
All the footballs are made by Big Game USA. Love the theory, but don’t think it has any legs.

Think deeper

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

So it's the logo issue

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Actually, they are made by a company called Big Game USA. They also make the Nike Vapor Elite(which I am guessing is the same ball but with a different logo). Made in the Dallas area.

If Nike or Adidas made the balls, it would be in China.

Just because they are manufactured by the same company doesn’t mean they are sourced with the same materials.

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
get that nerd on tpb asap
ChatGPT 3.5

User
Write an annoying invite letter to join an institution called the platinum board

ChatGPT
Subject: Exclusive Invitation to Elevate Your Status with Platinum Board

Dear [Recipient],

Greetings from the esteemed Platinum Board! 🌟

You are cordially invited to join an exclusive institution that transcends ordinary affiliations. Prepare to embark on a journey of unparalleled sophistication, where mediocrity is left at the door, and excellence becomes your constant companion.

At Platinum Board, we believe in exclusivity, and we are convinced that you possess the rare qualities that align perfectly with our discerning standards. Your ordinary existence is about to take a backseat as you step into a world where only the extraordinary thrive.

Why settle for silver or gold when you can upgrade to platinum? Say goodbye to the mundane and hello to an institution where the air is crisper, the conversations wittier, and the opportunities grander.

But wait, there's more! As a member of the Platinum Board, you'll have the chance to rub shoulders with the elite, engage in conversations that matter (and some that might not, but sound impressive nonetheless), and unlock doors to a world previously reserved for the chosen few.

Embrace the glimmer of Platinum excellence and let the ordinary fade away. Accept this invitation if you dare to elevate your status and join a league where brilliance knows no bounds.

We eagerly await your response.

Sincerely,

The Platinum Board Membership Committee

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
I believe Washington is the first Adidas team to make the CFP.

Has there been an Adidas National Champ since 1997?

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
To add I believe Big Game makes both Adidas and Nike footballs.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds