Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Do you light fireworks on or near the 4th or are you not a Redneck? (1 Viewer)

doublewing

Running Back
I live in wildfire country so it's not allowed. Beyond that, once I reached drinking age I decided that I'd rather spend my money on alcohol and other party favors rather than setting my money on fire. I haven't bought fireworks since I was a teenager and just watched other people blow shit up.

Anymore for the 4th, we'll go camping somewhere and get away from people. I'm a patriotic guy, but hate that the 4th got co-opted by bad country music and people being trashy.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Quick advice: Do not hold the artillery tube in your hands when setting them off. With nothing under the plastic bottom, it will melt through the base and explode in your lap.

Witnessed from our snowy deck right after the 1994 Orange Bowl when I was 15. I had the priveledge of driving a state patrolman to the ER on my learner's permit that night.

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
Quick advice: Do not hold the artillery tube in your hands when setting them off. With nothing under the plastic bottom, it will melt through the base and explode in your lap.

Witnessed from our snowy deck right after the 1994 Orange Bowl when I was 15. I had the priveledge of driving a state patrolman to the ER on my learner's permit that night.

Did he lose his dick?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds