Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Do you guys remember Trevor Bauer?

z
@HCFord1 when people buy into claims that get ran in legitimate news sources, opinions can get slanted even if those journalists flat out lie.

Would love to see these other credible and verified claims of him fucking a girl in the ass in her sleep.
Just posted a couple of links. In order to believe that Bauer doesn’t do this stuff, you’d need to believe that there are 4-5 random women spread out throughout the country who are conspiring against him. I just linked a Washington Post interview with his ex, who essentially confirms that everything the CA girl said happened also happened to her over the span of a few years.

I understand that people want to make Trevor Bauer into some martyr of the #metoo movement, but there are so many other worthy candidates than this creepy, sadistic dude who gets off on choking women unconscious and fucking them.

He has also denied and counter sued these other women that have came forward AFTER the original liar woman came forward. It’s almost like they smelled blood in the water and wanted their pay day too.
Except that the others didn't sue him, and he's dropped all of his defamation suits without receiving a single penny from anyone.

How the Dodgers won 100 games with all the shit that's happened to their rotation this season is nothing short of remarkable
It's insane. Honestly I think it just shows how terrible the NL is outside of the Braves. That and Mookie Betts having a historic August helped.

I understand that people want to make Trevor Bauer into some martyr of the #metoo movement, but there are so many other worthy candidates than this creepy, sadistic dude who gets off on choking women unconscious and fucking them.
Who is trying to make Trevor Bauer into some martyr of the #metoo movement?

Who is trying to make Trevor Bauer into some martyr of the #metoo movement?
Everyone saying that he was framed, set up, never did anything wrong, should sue the shit out of MLB, etc.

There's a segment of the media and population who are accepting Bauer's side of the story without asking any critical questions. That's happening because people think this saga can help advance a cultural narrative.

Then you learn that he has a history of choking women unconscious and having anal sex with them while they’re passed out against their wishes and it changes how you view a guy.
Sounds like a history of accusation which I take with a grain of salt given his profile.

But the old adage usually rings true "where there's smoke there's fire". Guess the only question is who lit it.

My takeaway is that if I'm a high-profile guy making millions I'm not going to fuck chicks who are into S&M. Best case is that this dude is an idiot that put himself in a bad position.

Sounds like a history of accusation which I take with a grain of salt given his profile.

But the old adage usually rings true "where there's smoke there's fire". Guess the only question is who lit it.

My takeaway is that if I'm a high-profile guy making millions I'm not going to fuck chicks who are into S&M. Best case is that this dude is an idiot that put himself in a bad position.
Definitely.

That's what makes this all so complicated and difficult to prove one way or another. All of these women admit to consenting to rough sex, including choking to a certain point, and all of them saying that he went past that point without their consent, sometimes violently. Then you've got Bauer admitting that he had rough sex with them but denying that he ever did anything beyond what was consented. How do you prove it either way?

My gut just tells me that when women are speaking to MLB about their history with him instead of seeking cash or some sort of notoriety, then there's likely a reason. There's some underlying bad behavior and the fact that they're all pretty consistent in their accounts doesn't look good for him.

Let's not forget that his MLB suspension was sent to arbitration and even though it was reduced, it was upheld as by far the longest suspension ever for violation of the domestic violence policy. Significantly longer than actual documented cases of domestic violence...

I think Bauer is an insane control freak who gets off on degrading women and pushing them slowly past their comfort zone with this stuff. He sent a text to his ex telling her that he wanted to fuck her while she's completely passed out. Shit is weird.

Do I believe that he regularly beats women? No. Do I believe that he's probably more violent during sex than these women were comfortable with? Yes. Do I want to cheer for him while he's pitching for my favorite team? Hell no.

Everyone saying that he was framed, set up, never did anything wrong, should sue the shit out of MLB, etc.

There's a segment of the media and population who are accepting Bauer's side of the story without asking any critical questions. That's happening because people think this saga can help advance a cultural narrative.
Seems pretty clear this woman framed him, regardless of his history.

MLB suspended him for like 2 years without pay based on the allegation, when they had access to a significant amount of information that cast doubt on the woman's story.

As for the other women, the fact that they kept coming back around after the stuff they allege tells a pretty strong story.

I think having casual rough sex flings with a series of women is generally a stupid and ill-advised way to live for a whole litany of reasons, and also that making yourself into a pit stop for rich athletes is similarly retarded. Both Bauer & the women put themselves in a lot of situations where it was easy to take advantage of them. But in a situation where one was clearly lying, yeah, I'm happy the truth came out & that she was exposed. These false accusations are a huge part of the reason real victims get put through hell.

Dude got screwed badly

But he was one of the more obnoxious cry baby pitchers in the MLB, I donut miss him
2020-trevor-bauer.gif

Just posted a couple of links. In order to believe that Bauer doesn’t do this stuff, you’d need to believe that there are 4-5 random women spread out throughout the country who are conspiring against him. I just linked a Washington Post interview with his ex, who essentially confirms that everything the CA girl said happened also happened to her over the span of a few years.

Sounds like a bunch of bs Ford. Dat bitch gots to pay.

Yeah, it's weird. I'm not a big defender of him. I guess I do tend to side on the "he's a douchebag who has weird kinks and into rough sex, and finds girls who are into the same shit, and they have taken it too far. And that they all came out to pile on when the actual crazy freak liar, who knew of his proclivities, tried to sand bag his career."

I guess I think the dude is fucked up, but not sure the total career ending and name slandering is worth what happened? I don't know.

I have no take. Weird shit. I'm bowing out of this convo hahaha

What critical questions should they be asking?

What critical questions should they be asking?
Like when she says “I’ve got my hooks in him” does that really mean she’s telling her friends that she plans to extort him or is she saying “I’m gonna make this guy want me” and when she talks about his net worth is it in the context of a conspiracy to sue him or is it just saying that she wants to get money from dating an ultra-wealthy superstar? Every message that he shows has no context, which is pretty important to try to determine her actual motives.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back