Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dismal

I'd have better luck guessing the winning lottery numbers. Lately, he's been favoring his Nosler M48 in 7mm.

He's good for pulling out something random out of the safe during deer season. Last year it was a Savage 99 with iron sights...
Nice to know he has an interesting collection. My bear gun is a Marlin 1985 SBL spitting 45-70 rounds. DRT.

I was there this summer.
I really liked it and would live there in a second!
I’ve been there twice for sports and I know they will have an opening. I have some fishing friends who moved there from Bethel and love it.

I’ve been there twice for sports and I know they will have an opening. I have some fishing friends who moved there from Bethel and love it.
You bringing the "little woman" along on the relocation?

@BushAK you should start a thread on here dedicated to your Alaska living. I would be interested in reading about your various adventures hunting, fishing, etc and I'm sure others would be as well
Yeah I can do that. I mean there’s so much of it that I’ve just gotten used to that sometimes I don’t know what’s weird. @huskermack should chime in too.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back