Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Did any of you play Goldeneye on N64? (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Goldeneye has the nostalgia factor, but Perfect Dark too the multiplayer to another level (and also had several of the goldeneye levels)
Oh that was a good one too

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
slappers is still my all time favorite version of any game. Imagine COD alll slappers. It would be beautiful.
my friends and I usually had a rule where the winner picks the next game's format. the only thing I found that pissed people off more than slappers was picking the automatics weapon set and stipulating that only Klobbs were allowed

My personal favorite was remote mines. anyone who didn't know how to detonate them in mid-air got absolutely destroyed

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
my friends and I usually had a rule where the winner picks the next game's format. the only thing I found that pissed people off more than slappers was picking the automatics weapon set and stipulating that only Klobbs were allowed

My personal favorite was remote mines. anyone who didn't know how to detonate them in mid-air got absolutely destroyed

We did that as well with the winner picking the next game format. A lot of us stayed on License to Kill. 1 shot and dead.

I also use to use the “c” yellow buttons to move instead of the joystick. You go alot faster and it’s harder for your opponents to shoot you since you’re constantly moving side to side.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
We did that as well with the winner picking the next game format. A lot of us stayed on License to Kill. 1 shot and dead.

I also use to use the “c” yellow buttons to move instead of the joystick. You go alot faster and it’s harder for your opponents to shoot you since you’re constantly moving side to side.
I almost always ran diagonally, using both the stick and the C buttons. it basically added the sideways speed to the forward speed

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds