Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Did any of you play Goldeneye on N64? (3 Viewers)

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
My buddy had rich ass parents and they got him Goldeneye when it came out. I wanted the game so bad and we were so dedicated to being elite fucking players that he told his parents he lost the game and they drove him over to Target to get a new copy(which he gave to me). He was a good buddy.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
When I was in high school only the uber dorks played video games.
Donald Trump Whatever GIF by Mashable

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
I sucked at that game but loved it.

Now N64 Mario Kart I'd dominate.
Mario kart is the only game I can confidently say not a single person I have ever come in contact with could beat me. I have been top 50 ranks multiple times when I actually go play it. I’ve won many a Mario kart tournaments. I’ve almost never lost at end version.

It was also a hustle for money in college and when I was touring.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Mario kart is the only game I can confidently say not a single person I have ever come in contact with could beat me. I have been top 50 ranks multiple times when I actually go play it. I’ve won many a Mario kart tournaments. I’ve almost never lost at end version.

It was also a hustle for money in college and when I was touring.
Nerd

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Only a time here or there while at a friend’s. Was too busy doing cool shit outside. Learning to be a man.

Played reg Nintendo as a kid at the grandparents and would still take that today. Speaking of which…what’s the best way to make one run again that no longer does? Just a blue screen.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Only a time here or there while at a friend’s. Was too busy doing cool shit outside. Learning to be a man.

Played reg Nintendo as a kid at the grandparents and would still take that today. Speaking of which…what’s the best way to make one run again that no longer does? Just a blue screen.
You can buy one with a bunch of games loaded onto it these days. I don't have it so no idea if it's worth a shit but I don't think they're very expensive.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
You can buy one with a bunch of games loaded onto it these days. I don't have it so no idea if it's worth a shit but I don't think they're very expensive.
I’d seen that and was wondering the same. Something about trying to get this one fixed from childhood that was at grandma and grandpa’s farm.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds