Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Did Anthony Grant ever make it back to practice? (1 Viewer)

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
We all saw them make a show of having Tommi Hill back working out, but still no AG?

It will be something to watch on a team that absolutely has to trim players sooner or later. I think AG's school work is gonna end up costing him not only his top place on the depth chart but maybe his scholarship in general.

I think things like Rhule speaking so glowingly about Gabe Ervin was to motivate Allen and Grant as much as it was praise to Gabe. Like posting a social media highlight of Hunter Hearst Haarberg was a subtle message to Simms. Triple H won't take Simms job, but having it burn a hole in his brain for a day or two won't hurt things from a coach's perspective.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
It appears he did. I refuse to give this clown anymore $ so I didn’t click the link obviously, but here it is for anyone looking for it.

Yeah, I missed that because I have Deab blocked on Twitter because I don't want to see his goofy fat face any more than absolutely necessary. I also don't want to give him the engagement stat online. That's right, I'm a total badass. Don't piss me off or I'll ruin your online brand by 1 view per tweet.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, I missed that because I have Deab blocked on Twitter because I don't want to see his goofy fat face any more than absolutely necessary. I also don't want to give him the engagement stat online. That's right, I'm a total badass. Don't piss me off or I'll ruin your online brand by 1 view per tweet.
All you need to do is make 1 negative comment on his Twitter and he'll block you. Or call him Dean. He's definitely a thin skinned one. Maybe we should DM recruits and tell them he likes to be called Dean. Or Deab. He'd end up blocking them

skersker

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
refuse to believe the 3rd straight year of hype on gabe ervin. talented? def.. hasnt done anything.

believe it when i see it.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Seems like he's a good kid and probably easy to root for because he's an off season warrior, but when he gets on the field he just isn't as good as other backs.
You’ve got to remember the OL he was behind both years he’s tried to “get moving” when handed the ball. Irvin stuck to the script and was buried at the LOS. Grant already had experience when he got here and also bounced it outside a lot and got lucky with positive yards although likely not the script.

Last edited:

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
What a short sighted decision to block Deab.

Good luck keeping up with the latest glove trends. Idiot.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
What a short sighted decision to block Deab.

Good luck keeping up with the latest glove trends. Idiot.
The online Twitter world of Huskerdom is already a circle jerk of similar tweets one after the other in my feed...

Joe just committed
Huskers pick up commitment from Joe
Big commit: Joe
Joe picks Nebraska

For that reason I told myself that I'll almost never miss anything important between Twitter and our aggregators here that I said fuck following Deab and Sip and then went ahead and blocked them too. Blocked Chaz in Pedo-Cal. Blocked "I Juan you to pay attention to me".

Now if it doesn't come from Greg Smith, BC, DB or TpB then I don't need to know it anyway.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Tell me more about Joe!
Joe's coach says he's one of the best athletes he has ever seen and that he wishes all his guys practiced like Joe. Nebraska is getting a dawg that wouldn't surprise anyone if he sees early playing time. Joe loves the fans at Nebraska and wants to be part of the group that brings Nebraska back. He is 1000% committed and it's all a part of God's plan that he is gonna shock the world because too many people were sleeping on him. Of course he signs all of his tweets #AGTG.

*insert sick edit of him shushing the camera and pointing at no one in particular with memorial stadium in the background and red letters that spell "Joe Knows Football" and RIP Little Randy 308 Crew 4eva

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Joe's coach says he's one of the best athletes he has ever seen and that he wishes all his guys practiced like Joe. Nebraska is getting a dawg that wouldn't surprise anyone if he sees early playing time. Joe loves the fans at Nebraska and wants to be part of the group that brings Nebraska back. He is 1000% committed and it's all a part of God's plan that he is gonna shock the world because too many people were sleeping on him. Of course he signs all of his tweets #AGTG.

*insert sick edit of him shushing the camera and pointing at no one in particular with memorial stadium in the background and red letters that spell "Joe Knows Football" and RIP Little Randy 308 Crew 4eva
Joe's my favorite recruit!!

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
The online Twitter world of Huskerdom is already a circle jerk of similar tweets one after the other in my feed...

Joe just committed
Huskers pick up commitment from Joe
Big commit: Joe
Joe picks Nebraska

For that reason I told myself that I'll almost never miss anything important between Twitter and our aggregators here that I said fuck following Deab and Sip and then went ahead and blocked them too. Blocked Chaz in Pedo-Cal. Blocked "I Juan you to pay attention to me".

Now if it doesn't come from Greg Smith, BC, DB or TpB then I don't need to know it anyway.
Right...completely agree...

Which is why glove trends with Dean are so needed as a palette cleanse.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Let me guess - Joe says "in talking with coaches, they really think I will be a good fit for their offense/defense"

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I really miss Bean’s beautiful gloves
Me too, Tone. Me too.

sometimes I just stare at this GIF late at night to drum up the feelings of that wonderful day when he dared to break down gender barriers...

Animated GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds