Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rumor DeColdest and Grimes withdrew names from portal (Update not yet) (1 Viewer)

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Deab, tell me you don’t have any real sources without telling me you don’t have any real sources.
In RSS he said he had asked Onthree to check the actual portal and it was confirmed their names had not been withdrawn. They may intend to withdraw at the moment, but they haven't done it yet if they do.

GAHusker

Cornerback
You mean to tell me a guy coming off a season long knee injury and another who never saw the field for a 4 win team aren’t garnering more interest?
Yeah, what is the rule—I assume we don’t have to take them back if we don’t want them (like maybe Grimes)?

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Why is everyone hating on Decoldest
I don’t see anyone “hating” on him, just pointing out the facts. He was/is a 3* that is coming off a knee injury and has zero college film. Hopefully he stays and lights it up for Nebraska, but I doubt there were a lot or any major programs recruiting him so he’s deciding to stay.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds