Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

December recruiting thread (2 Viewers)

GBRfr

Linebacker
Elite Member
LOL

Actually I checked again and it is on the Twitter GIF search engine. If you type those words in it's the 2nd choice. So that Tater Island poster was right LOL

View attachment 31360
LOL probably should have tried myself instead of taking someone else’s word for it. It’s still odd though right?

Only reason I’m holding out hope is because of all schools and position coaches, he played under a Rhule disciple. Think he’s from Tennessee though. Let me dream please.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
LOL probably should have tried myself instead of taking someone else’s word for it. It’s still odd though right?
Only thing I know for sure is I think Rhule revels in this shit. I think he loves having a fanbase that is this psycho over every detail of the team.

I think he loved doing the 🏰🎉🎈🤷🏻‍♂️🪲🎄tweets bc he actually put thought into making a full sentence that could be decoded by the fans.

So I'm pretty positive that a GIF like that has symbolism that he thought through etc. But who knows.

GBRfr

Linebacker
Elite Member
Yeah. Also doesn't come up if you just type "flip football"...

So he very clearly meant to put Walter Payton in there. Why, I have no idea.
It’s not even an obvious flip, when many people have flipped in the end zone a lot more recently.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
It would really be funny if we flipped lacy from Mizzou after he committed there 3 days ago
That'd be fuckin great news actually.

If he flips though you'd wonder if he's just chasing the bag. And if he's chasing the bag, Mizzou can pay him an unlimited NIL $$. So now that he's there I don't know how we'd pry him away (Mizzou could theoretically just keep matching our $$$ offer).

Unlikely but would be fucking great.

Herbie

Quarterback

If he flips though you'd wonder if he's just chasing the bag. And if he's chasing the bag, Mizzou can pay him an unlimited NIL $$. So now that he's there I don't know how we'd pry him away (Mizzou could theoretically just keep matching our $$$ offer).

Can’t really trust people chasing the bag and PT. Plus it would be his 3rd commitment. Huge red flag

GBRfr

Linebacker
Elite Member
The more I think about it Lacy would be fucking hilarious. Like a day after Fawcett made his edit which would explain his eyeball emoji tweet.
Come Let Me Love You GIF

kevost

Bench Warmer
Elite Member

What makes you think Mizzou has unlimited NIL? I just lived in Columbia for 3.5 years and did not get that sense. They are already having to pony up for all of the dudes on the team, plus the 5 star DE from KC. I think NU matches up pretty well with Mizzou when it comes to NIL. Everyone in that town thinks they are a basketball school anyway. They were bragging about selling out 4 home games in a row or something like that this year.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
What makes you think Mizzou has unlimited NIL? I just lived in Columbia for 3.5 years and did not get that sense. They are already having to pony up for all of the dudes on the team, plus the 5 star DE from KC. I think NU matches up pretty well with Mizzou when it comes to NIL. Everyone in that town thinks they are a basketball school anyway. They were bragging about selling out 4 home games in a row or something like that this year.
It’s Mizzou. They spend their money on meth.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
tPB OG
It has been alleged that WalMart people are ponying up a ton of cash. I have no idea if that's true, but that's the rumor

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds