Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

December recruiting thread (4 Viewers)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not sure if sarcastic or not, but Foley is the in-state guy we need. Already blowing the doors off of the last staff's home state recruiting.
Comparisons to the last staff don't do much for me. Foley is a great guy but he's not a legit recruiter (as far as I can tell). Who has he been the primary recruiter of in this class outside Koch?

If his job is to swing around the state and keep Nebraska fresh in their minds are we saying there aren't guys out there that can do this and recruit elsewhere? I like Foley, just think you can squeeze more out of that staff position. The Busch comment was kinda sarcastic but now that I think of it, would Busch be a downgrade if his only job is to recruit Nebraska and coach special teams?

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
Comparisons to the last staff don't do much for me. Foley is a great guy but he's not a legit recruiter (as far as I can tell). Who has he been the primary recruiter of in this class outside Koch?

If his job is to swing around the state and keep Nebraska fresh in their minds are we saying there aren't guys out there that can do this and recruit elsewhere? I like Foley, just think you can squeeze more out of that staff position. The Busch comment was kinda sarcastic but now that I think of it, would Busch be a downgrade if his only job is to recruit Nebraska and coach special teams?
I don’t think Busch wants to coach, but could he do what Kenny Wilhite did? Essentially the Husker ambassador for Nebraska high schools.

Foley is the cuddly little ball of fun that likes eating all the local fare on his trips. Everyone seems to love him. Coaches, players, fans, and locals. He’s not your closer, but he’s endearing.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don’t think Busch wants to coach, but could he do what Kenny Wilhite did? Essentially the Husker ambassador for Nebraska high schools.

Foley is the cuddly little ball of fun that likes eating all the local fare on his trips. Everyone seems to love him. Coaches, players, fans, and locals. He’s not your closer, but he’s endearing.
No doubt, I don’t know Busch, just throwing out a name.

Foley is endearing, I like him. Just want more of a recruiter there.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds