Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dear Insidehers (1 Viewer)

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
I highly doubt Turd is out there telling anyone anything at this point. We have to fire Frost first. We will probably end up with some coach we never saw coming.
Mike513 went out of his way last week to mention Tony Alford. He’s probably one of the few actually “insiders” left over there. He rarely posts anymore, but would think he didn’t just pull that name out of his ass

And I’m in no way saying you’re wrong. I don’t think Turd has told anyone anything either. He seems to be very calculated and careful with all of this.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Mike513 went out of his way last week to mention Tony Alford. He’s probably one of the few actually “insiders” left over there. He rarely posts anymore, but would think he didn’t just pull that name out of his ass

And I’m in no way saying you’re wrong. I don’t think Turd has told anyone anything either. He seems to be very calculated and careful with all of this.
I guess you never know but there is always a lot of smoke that is false when a new coach is hired. I’m waiting for Juan Dixon to weigh in for some good laughs.

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
Do people realize the logistical nightmare if Turd and his guys were out here letting information like that sneak out? Everyone wants to be first and everyone wants to be an insider. It's all bull shit.

So many fans already spreading the rumor that Frost and Nebraska have agreed to mutually split ways at the end of the season. If that were true, two people would know that. Frost and Turd. I just hope Frost doesn't do something stupid like beat Ohio State and convince poor Turd to keep him around. Need this shit to burn to the ground.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Do people realize the logistical nightmare if Turd and his guys were out here letting information like that sneak out? Everyone wants to be first and everyone wants to be an insider. It's all bull shit.

So many fans already spreading the rumor that Frost and Nebraska have agreed to mutually split ways at the end of the season. If that were true, two people would know that. Frost and Turd. I just hope Frost doesn't do something stupid like beat Ohio State and convince poor Turd to keep him around. Need this shit to burn to the ground.
Yes, but the big boosters will know something. They won’t fork up money if they’re kept in the dark.

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
Yes, but the big boosters will know something. They won’t fork up money if they’re kept in the dark.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

Alford is too specific to be pulled out of an ass

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member

Do you remember what thread Mike513 said this? I’d like to go back and read that post. TIA.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds