Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Deans pyramid scheme guy

Had @FranciseCorch slide into my DMs after i posted about Spearmint Rhino in his new thread. Was hopping to get him hooked for a little bit longer but Iā€™ll take what i can get. Mightā€™ve come off a tad hot with this one.

He slid into my DMs after I mockingly asked him if any of his favorite steakhouses were franchises on his steakhouse thread.

He slid into my DMs after I mockingly asked him if any of his favorite steakhouses were franchises on his steakhouse thread.
Canā€™t believe Deab doesnā€™t see a problem with having some random guy sliding in paying members DM to try to sell them a service no one is interested in. I get having companies on as sponsors but how this loser Corch is able to freely solicit people is very unprofessional. Iā€™m usually not to hard on Deab but this is ridiculous.

Canā€™t believe Deab doesnā€™t see a problem with having some random guy sliding in paying members DM to try to sell them a service no one is interested in. I get having companies on as sponsors but how this loser Corch is able to freely solicit people is very unprofessional. Iā€™m usually not to hard on Deab but this is ridiculous.
Corch must pay more than the peasant rate of $9.99/mo.

Canā€™t imagine Corch gets good ROI on his investment but maybe he writes it off as a loss on his taxes.

Listen, new idea...enough of this pyramid scheme bullshit! I want to talk to you about something Called ā€˜TEAMā€™ building...just hear me out, cause this is HUGE!

Everyone here on the board send me $55. Weā€™ll call it the Extreme55 Situation. Then, once you each send me $55, I will let you use the name to then go get 1000 people to send you $55. Now, since you are using my name, you have to send me $50 of that $55...BUT you keep $5 of it. Then you let those 1000 people then get a 1000 people under them who send them $55, but they keep $5 and send you $50...and then you send me $40 (you are building your ā€˜TEAMā€™, so you keep more this round!) from that team.

Now, you have built your framework and you are allowed to keep building your business with additional ā€˜teamsā€™ to support the aforementioned teams...each ā€™teamā€™ you send me $10 less, but KEEP $10 More and soon you are living large while running a massively successful EXT55 business!

Your level of success is up to you! GO FOR IT!!!!

Listen, new idea...enough of this pyramid scheme bullshit! I want to talk to you about something Called ā€˜TEAMā€™ building...just hear me out, cause this is HUGE!

Everyone here on the board send me $55. Weā€™ll call it the Extreme55 Situation. Then, once you each send me $55, I will let you use the name to then go get 1000 people to send you $55. Now, since you are using my name, you have to send me $50 of that $55...BUT you keep $5 of it. Then you let those 1000 people then get a 1000 people under them who send them $55, but they keep $5 and send you $50...and then you send me $40 (you are building your network, so you keep more this round!) from that team.

Now, you have built your framework and you are allowed to keep building your business with additional ā€˜teamsā€™ to support the aforementioned teams...each ā€™teamā€™ you send me $10 less, but KEEP $10 More and soon you are living large while running a massively successful EXT55 business!

Your level of success is up to you! GO FOR IT!!!!

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back